PDA

View Full Version : Large Cafe Bag: The Story of my First Tom Bihn Purchase

gnarley.jeep
08-27-2016, 06:29 PM
I am happier than a kid at Christmas!

First, thanks to the TB Crew! I put in an order on Tuesday and by Thursday it arrived. Seriously, you rock.

Even though it arrived Thursday, I had to wait until today to get it. I live in an apt that the packages get delivered to the office and I work the same hours they are open so I have to wait until a day off (or call in sick which I ALMOST did - bag fever is a legitimate disease).

Then, this morning I have to wait until they open, get my beautiful box, then clean the ENTIRE house (well help) because the in-laws are arriving next weekend (for the trip that I am so excited to have my LCB bag for). My patience was well worth it.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160828/8b03f2d3b0c728a21cf15548c36869d8.jpg

It is all I could ask for and more. The perfect size, I was worried the LCB would be too big but I am very happy with my decision.

The Absolute Strap is unreal. I have spent so much more money on so much less quality and feel slightly ashamed I didn't just buy this 3 packs ($250) ago!!

I plan on spending the rest of the evening getting to know the bag (does anyone else wander around the house in their PJ's wearing their TB gear?) and how I want it to be packed. Then tomorrow I will try to share some pics!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

billwilson
08-27-2016, 06:49 PM
I have set in bed in my PJs wearing my S 19 playing with all my other stuff

That's normal isn't it LOL

Sent from St. Somewhere

gnarley.jeep
08-27-2016, 06:53 PM
I have set in bed in my PJs wearing my S 19 playing with all my other stuff

That's normal isn't it LOL

Sent from St. Somewhere
YES!!!!!!!!!! Glad I'm not the only one!

yeg780
08-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Haha. I spent the evening packing, repacking my MB and trying it on!!!

...I did the same with my LCB when I got it as well :)

gnarley.jeep
08-27-2016, 08:05 PM
The better half has been laughing all evening but when we are in downtown Victoria and I have everything I need, easily at hand... never mind i still carry her stuff half the time and always have what she needs.

gnarley.jeep
08-27-2016, 08:07 PM
Although she has been eyeing it. And now that she is test packing for the trip she is talking a but more about the Aeronaut I showed her earlier 😉

PandaOps
09-06-2016, 11:00 AM
By disease, you mean gift, right? :D

I remember when my A45 first arrived, I packed it with easily a week's worth of clothes and toiletries. Still room. So I stuffed the open spaces with socks and hand towels. Then I wore it on my back around the house, up and down the stairs...the wife (fiancee at the time) laughed and shook her head, "you're a bag nerd!"

Months later, she was able to see the A45 in it's element as we traveled for our honeymoon, "Wow that bag really is functional...and looks good!"

(insert superman pose here)