PDA

View Full Version : Medium double organizer pouch

happyhomemaker
10-20-2016, 11:18 AM
Will a 8.5 x 11 piece of paper, folded in half, fit in the clear pocket of a medium double organizer pouch? I am thinking about getting one to keep in my Swift to organize knitting supplies, and wondering if I can use the front pocket as a pattern keeper. My patterns get so dog-eared in my bags!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Badger
10-20-2016, 12:07 PM
I happened to have a Medium Double OP and a folded 8.5"x11" piece of paper sitting in front of me so I checked this out for you. Unfortunately, the front pocket is just a few mm too narrow. The paper fits easily in the back pocket, though.

happyhomemaker
10-20-2016, 12:09 PM
I happened to have a Medium Double OP and a folded 8.5"x11" piece of paper sitting in front of me so I checked this out for you. Unfortunately, the front pocket is just a few mm too narrow. The paper fits easily in the back pocket, though.
Thank you, Badger!

BWeaves
10-20-2016, 12:52 PM
Ah, but that means it will also fit in the single pocket of the single organization pouch, medium size, right?

happyhomemaker
10-20-2016, 01:18 PM
Ah, but that means it will also fit in the single pocket of the single organization pouch, medium size, right?
The outside dimensions of the two are the same, so I assume so.

UpToNoGood
10-20-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm a big fan of the FS for the Swift; it works really well for storing papers, patterns, etc., and a brings a little lightweight sanity to the crafty chaos that can happen to our Swifts.

Shanisol
10-21-2016, 08:21 AM

Absolutely. I carry folded 8.5 x 11 paper in a Medium pouch every time I travel.

Squirrel
10-21-2016, 11:08 AM

If I carry paper patterns I usually print (or copy) them scaled down to have two pages fit on one sheet of paper and keep them folded in my medium Clear Organizer Pouch:

If the pattern consists of more than one page I just turn the folded paper over once I get there. A few millimeters are lost at the margin (under the zipper) but usually all relevant information can be seen.

happyhomemaker
10-21-2016, 11:48 AM
If I carry paper patterns I usually print (or copy) them scaled down to have two pages fit on one sheet of paper and keep them folded in my medium Clear Organizer Pouch:

If the pattern consists of more than one page I just turn the folded paper over once I get there. A few millimeters are lost at the margin (under the zipper) but usually all relevant information can be seen.
That's exactly what I had in mind - thank you!!