PDA

View Full Version : Packing cube laundry stuff sack for Western Flyer?

TravelManager
11-18-2016, 10:50 PM
I was just wondering if there is any reason why a laundry stuff sack functionality in the shape of a small packing cube wouldn't work? I really like my A45 Laundry Stuff sack, and have missed it when I just take my Western Flyer for a trip. Would it work to have a small packing cube shaped laundry cube the same size as a small packing cube, with zippers at both ends and the floating divider? It would be really nice to be able to have that in one of the split front sections of the Western Flyer.

BWeaves
11-19-2016, 03:38 PM
This may be sacrilege, but the Eagle Creek Specter Clean Dirty 1/2 cube fits perfectly in one of the front halves of the WF, and the full size Specter Clean Dirty cube fits in the back section.

I too would like a TB aether version that fits the TB bags. I'm not a fan of the laundry stuff sack because I fold my laundry as opposed to just stuffing it in a sack.

imperator
11-24-2016, 07:55 AM
I use spacebags in my packing cubes to separate clean and dirty clothes in the same cube. I imagine one would have to divide a large backing cube longways to make that work, but it would be pretty useful, I also fold my soiled laundry.