PDA

View Full Version : Will 1" shoulder strap become available on its own?

Lani
11-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Now that there is a 1-inch wide shoulder strap (used by the new Side Kick), will the strap become available as a standalone accessory item?

I see that ALL colors of the Side Kick are now sold out. Looks like you hit a GRAND SLAM with that -- congratulations Darcy (and Tom and everyone else at TB!). Guess all of Santa Tom's helpers will be very busy making new Side Kicks!!!!! :) :) :)

BWeaves
11-29-2016, 05:12 PM
On a related note, will the 1" snap hooks for that same 1" strap be available on the "extra parts" page?

I want to weave my own straps, but use the good matching snap hooks.

LordAnubis
11-30-2016, 11:15 PM
I recently got a PCSB and wondered the same thing. I ended up purchasing the field journal should strap (which is connected with gate keepers or whatever they are called). I have no idea if this will work on the PCSB but i'll find out i guess. I would like to see a basic shoulder strap as well though.

Darcy
12-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Now that there is a 1-inch wide shoulder strap (used by the new Side Kick), will the strap become available as a standalone accessory item?

I see that ALL colors of the Side Kick are now sold out. Looks like you hit a GRAND SLAM with that -- congratulations Darcy (and Tom and everyone else at TB!). Guess all of Santa Tom's helpers will be very busy making new Side Kicks!!!!! :) :) :)

It will eventually, yes! It's a great strap and we anticipated that people might want to purchase it separately. For now, though, we're saving all of the 1" Shoulder Straps to make sure to have enough to make the next batch of Side Kicks.

And thanks for the congratulations, Lani. We are totally busy making Side Kicks and Little Swifts and appreciating every moment of it. Let's hope the weather forecast of 5" of snow here in Seattle on Thursday doesn't prove accurate as that might slow us down a bit (although a snow day would be fun!)

Lani
12-06-2016, 10:29 AM
It will eventually, yes! It's a great strap and we anticipated that people might want to purchase it separately. For now, though, we're saving all of the 1" Shoulder Straps to make sure to have enough to make the next batch of Side Kicks.

And thanks for the congratulations, Lani. We are totally busy making Side Kicks and Little Swifts and appreciating every moment of it. Let's hope the weather forecast of 5" of snow here in Seattle on Thursday doesn't prove accurate as that might slow us down a bit (although a snow day would be fun!)

Thanks so much for the update, Darcy! I completely agree about saving the 1" shoulder straps for all the Side Kicks first. A LOT of folks are anxiously waiting! :)

Pokilani
12-06-2016, 12:50 PM
Let's hope the weather forecast of 5" of snow here in Seattle on Thursday doesn't prove accurate as that might slow us down a bit (although a snow day would be fun!)

@Darcy, I'm thinking it would be nice for you and the crew to have a snow day. You've all been working so hard lately. I suppose that's not good for the bottom line, but I hope all of you can have some extra breathing time soon.

brendabethman
12-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Let's hope the weather forecast of 5" of snow here in Seattle on Thursday doesn't prove accurate as that might slow us down a bit (although a snow day would be fun!)

Snow days are the best! Sadly, we haven't had one here in KC for the last two years. I am hoping that changes this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darcy
12-07-2016, 03:42 PM
@Darcy, I'm thinking it would be nice for you and the crew to have a snow day. You've all been working so hard lately. I suppose that's not good for the bottom line, but I hope all of you can have some extra breathing time soon.

Thanks, Pokilani. I am honored by how much you care about us all the way over here in Seattle! And I am not one to pass up a snow day. Everyone is in good spirits here. It's busy for sure and there's been some stressful moments here or there, but overall this time of year energizes us and we miss it when it's over.

Speaking of snow days... we've been watching the weather forecasts and it looks like Seattle is expecting 1-3" of snow tomorrow evening. We may close up shop two hours early at 1:00pm tomorrow (we usually close at 3:00pm). All orders received by 12:30pm tomorrow will ship same day as usual; the only thing that would be different is that we might not be answering phones or emails past 1:00pm. If we do close at 1:00pm tomorrow, I'll post an update letting everyone know. :)