PDA

View Full Version : A45 Cubes - When will they be back in stock?

alleira
12-18-2016, 09:16 AM
I'm taking a three week trip to Asia in March and was hoping to buy cubes for my A45 (in particular, I want 4 end-pocket packing cubes, which are not currently available). Any ETA on those being back in stock? Kind of frustrating to spend a lot on a bag and not be able to pack it the way I want.

moriond
12-21-2016, 05:11 AM
Hi @alleira,

I noticed that the Halcyon A45 end cubes (https://www.tombihn.com/collections/packing-cubes/products/packing-cube-aeronaut-45?variant=17698769543) have been in stock for a while. Were you looking to specifically get the Aether cubes (e.g. for color options)? You might try contacting Customer Support directly for time estimates on specific products getting restocked. Since this is the holiday season, many items do sell out quickly, but these should be restocked well in time for your March trip.

HTH

moriond

I'm taking a three week trip to Asia in March and was hoping to buy cubes for my A45 (in particular, I want 4 end-pocket packing cubes, which are not currently available). Any ETA on those being back in stock? Kind of frustrating to spend a lot on a bag and not be able to pack it the way I want.