PDA

View Full Version : Bags inside of bags inside of bags

AmyMo
02-11-2017, 07:42 AM
This is just a random post about how amused I am by my packing today.

I'm leaving for a 10-day trip to Germany and Netherlands. 5 days for work and 5 days for fun. Because I have to take my MacBook Pro and its various wires and cords for presentations, plus I have to dress nicely for at least 4 days, I decided to use my roller bag with my Synapse 25 instead of my Aeronaut 45/Cafe Bag combo that I prefer on non-work trips.

But I really wanted to have my Medium Cafe Bag as my walking around camera day bag on the fun days. Much to my great satisfaction, it fits perfectly down inside of my S25. So I have my Tenba Camera case in the MCB with the flap and strap folded into the back pocket of the bag, all sitting down in the bottom of the S25, with my Side Effect and 3-1-1 bag resting on top for easy access. In the bottom compartment I have my Small Snake Charmer as Toiletry Bag, an all fabric 3D Organizer Cube with cords and adapters, plus my dumb MacBook Power brick. In each side pocket on the S25 there is a Q-Kit full of various odds and ends as well. My Passport Pouch, Large Organizer Pouch with itinerary and maps, and my iPad Pro are in the water bottle pocket, and my magic mouse and earbuds are in the small pocket. Bags inside of bags inside a Bag! It's a bag-a-palooza!

I think I feel sad about not using my A45 so I'm compensating by packing practically every other TB bag I own. :)

I'm using two A45 packing cubes, an end pocket packing cube and an A45 TSS inside my roller bag as well. I was also able to compress and pack my winter coat into a LSS, but I have nowhere to put that other than to carry it, so I'm not sure exactly what good it's doing me in the sack. But it make me happy that it fit in there. Because it is 50 degrees here in Columbus today and I do not need to wear it to, or inside of the airport.

TRD
02-13-2017, 08:39 PM
Sounds good to me! I find the more TB I have the happier I am. LOL.

Have a great trip!

AlaskaGirl
02-14-2017, 04:28 AM
It's a bag-a-palooza!

What a great phrase. Enjoy your trip! elisa

Talkshop90
02-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Sounds like a great packing plan.

backpack
02-14-2017, 06:18 PM
Great packing strategies for different bags for varied trips circumstances.

Kerrpe
03-08-2017, 06:19 PM
I think I feel sad about not using my A45 so I'm compensating by packing practically every other TB bag I own. :)

You'll just have to book another trip to make it up to your A45! :)

AmyMo
03-09-2017, 04:34 AM
You'll just have to book another trip to make it up to your A45! :)

I totally just did. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk