PDA

View Full Version : How to hang a freudian slip in a brain bag.

Cannolo
02-25-2017, 08:31 PM
The freudian slip looks like what I need, but I don't see any clear method of hanging it. I see the FS's loop at the top and the BB's O rings and sewn-on strips inside each of the main pockets. But what accessories hook onto the loop and the brain bag?

stevenkelby
02-26-2017, 03:35 AM
No need to hang it, it just sits in there perfectly. Takes up the full height and width of the compartment. Mines in the rear compartment. The loop would be useful to pull the FS out of the BB if needed6, but I've never taken it out.

Darcy
02-26-2017, 02:50 PM
The freudian slip looks like what I need, but I don't see any clear method of hanging it. I see the FS's loop at the top and the BB's O rings and sewn-on strips inside each of the main pockets. But what accessories hook onto the loop and the brain bag?

Welcome to the Forums, Cannolo! Yours is a good (and quite common) question and stevenkelby has the answer: there's no method of hanging the FS in the Brain Bag because it's designed to fit either of the main compartments of the Brain Bag. It doesn't move around much in there/fits quite well.

threeteez
02-26-2017, 03:48 PM
If you want the FS attached, you can use a carabiner or a key strap.

I use an original Nordic PCBP with an S25 FS attached with a carabiner to the center o-ring as a "bill paying station" hanging in my closet. Since the PCBP is partially unzipped, the carabiner keeps the FS positioned so that I can access things either in the front or the back at the same time, but not let it fall out of the PCBP.

Cannolo
02-26-2017, 06:47 PM
No need to hang it! I like that answer! Thanks, stevenkelby, Darcy, and threeteez. Ordering it now.