PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Side Effect nested into Synapse 19

Kerrpe
03-07-2017, 04:41 PM
I know we discussed this recently so I thought I would share a few views of my SE nested into my S19.
The S19 is my EDC to the office, but other times I can just grab-and-go with the SE. My phone (rather large Lumia 950XL) goes in a side pocket of the S19, or I can then slip in into the outside pocket on the SE. My SE functions really as a big wallet - I don't have much in it, as you can see, but that leaves room for collecting things and also makes it easy to stuff intot the bottom pocket of the S19.

Love the Halcyon, easier on my clothes, easy to stuff small, super light. Just bought a SCF in the Halcyon, too, for travel or days when I need a touch more room, and because moar TB.

SE Stuffed inside - room to spare! (forgive the dog hair)

It really is an SE

Inside SE, just a mini Clear Organizer Pouch as a wallet, a mini Halcyon Pouch (for cash & change)- both clipped in, pen and keys on a short tether (I don't have to pull the out very often). Plenty of room to add tissues or papers or dog treats or whatever - I just empty it out regularly.

Dog hair accessory courtesy of Buster.

Ilkyway
03-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Love the look on Busters face. Great pictures!

Ilkyway

Kerrpe
03-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Thanks, Ilkyway. I think we have several examples now, but when I was wondering this a few months ago they were hard to come by.