PDA

View Full Version : For fun what's on your o-ring?

hillview
03-30-2017, 12:51 PM
My MCB has:
- house/car keys
- hand sanitizer
- pouch of pens and whatnot (not Tom Bihn -- need to fix this!)
- a TB Q-Kit mini that has my iPhone 7 AirPods in it

AHesting
03-30-2017, 12:58 PM
My SK has:
-house/car keys
-Double OP (my wallet)

My SSC (sock knitting bag) has:
-kitty snips!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170330/f69b31c5942e68500b2f89b7c4e08c41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly S
03-30-2017, 02:40 PM
SCB has keys and TB organizer wallet on one O-ring and a small pepper-spray clipped on the other.

Talkshop90
03-30-2017, 09:20 PM
Purse: My SE has keys on outer pocket o-ring, organizer wallet on left inner 0-ring, mini OP with eyedrops and pill box on inner right o-ring. Sometimes I have my mini emergency kit in a mini OP too. Right now it's in my EDC Pilot.

Gym bag: gym bar coded membership card, small OP with row machine card, lip balm, and check for personal trainer

Toblerhaus
03-31-2017, 10:29 AM
My o-rings usually have boring things attached. Keys, tiny pouch with lip balm, key strap attached to any number of wallets, pouches and organizers.

Probably the most interesting uses are:

1. Tiny pouch with individual packets of Cholula hot sauce, because my life is better with Cholula.
2. My daughter keeps a little snap pouch of guitar picks and ear plugs attached to her o-rings in her backpack. You never know when you might stumble on a chance to play music, and she's always prepared!

KmK
04-05-2017, 02:20 AM
On one O-ring, a 16 cordura sapphire strap with my house keys in a mini op; on another, a NiteIze blue squeeze light attached to a 16 inch island strap; (Side note, I like the different textures of the key straps--I can just reach in without looking and flip out what I need.)

Oh. Annnd then on another o-ring there's a sock monkey. Just hanging out and making me smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathew
04-05-2017, 07:21 AM
I have a (gasp) non TB squash bag- since my TB love affair started I went back and built two homemade o-rings into one of the compartments. One has a key strap with my house key, the other a keystrap with my (hole punched) squash club membership card on the end.

Don't they say the best design ideas are the simple ones!

Kendle98
04-05-2017, 07:52 AM
My are pretty standard but the different colours help me to find what I am looking for.

1) Wasabi key tag: keys to car/house
2) Steel key tag: Starbucks card
3) UV key tag: the tiny version of the Qkit in what I believe is Kiwi (which btw what a great colour): coins and a travel size container of Tylenol
4) NWS key tag: a navy TB wallet containing my Mad Money, and any gift cards that I might have for when something like shoes just happen to follow me home.

This combination moves with me to what ever bag I might be carrying.

Rocks
04-05-2017, 08:38 AM
Paddington Bear!

capncat
04-05-2017, 01:44 PM
mostly keys!

my S25 has keys to my office desk clipped onto the tiny center pocket o-ring with a carabiner
my SK / EDC has a key to my car on an o-ring (which is also on a carabiner, but this time also with a little lego guy in a hotdog suit keychain)

i guess the o-ring on the handle loop attached to the small UV OP with all of my boring daily necessities counts, too: easy schlepping for gum, lip balm, daily meds, blotting papers for my greasygreasy mug, earbuds, and eyeglasses cleaning supplies