PDA

View Full Version : Maker and SE or SK

fae925
04-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Hey there. My Maker's Bag came Friday, and I am in love. That said, I am still trying to decide on a SE, SK, or other options for EDC essentials. I was hoping to fit SE/SK/? in the middle pocket of the main compartment, and noticed the dimensions and mention of the 3D organizer cube.

Can anyone verify if they or anything else fits snugly in the pocket? I am leaning toward the SE vs the SK. All I need is my phone, organizer wallet, keys, and a few other misc items

Thanks

backpack
04-03-2017, 03:45 PM
I don't have a Maker Bag but, I have an SE, it seems everything would fit but, how big is your phone?

aedifica
04-03-2017, 03:55 PM
@fae925, any of them would fit easily in the main compartment, but I'm not so sure about fitting in that middle pocket. I can check when I get home if someone doesn't beat me to it. However, a small Travel Tray fits great in that pocket (if the tray isn't too full).

Edited to say: I see you got some good answers on Ravelry, so I won't worry about checking my MB when I get home.

Ms. Ferret
04-03-2017, 08:23 PM
I just tried stuffing my SK into the middle pocket of the MB, and it was a bit too big. I have a bunch of stuff in my SK though.

fae925
04-04-2017, 06:36 AM
Yep - I figure all the thoughts are helpful, so I posted both at the same time. Thanks!!

fae925
04-04-2017, 06:37 AM
Not a problem. Thanks!