PDA

View Full Version : ZIPPER PLACEMENT ON A30 SMALL HALCYON PACKING CUBES

anna2222
05-03-2017, 01:11 PM
I have the AETHER A30 packing cubes in size SMALL. These have the zippers at the top and not in the middle, which I really like and why i bought them instead of the end pocket aethers.

I can't tell from any pictures I could find,

Do the Halcyon/mesh A30 SMALL packing cubes have the same top zipper placement?

BWeaves
05-04-2017, 05:16 AM
Yes, they are the same design, just different fabrics. The small packing cubes have the zippers at the top. The end packing cubes have the zippers in the middle.

I'm like you. I don't like the zipper in the middle design, either.

anna2222
05-04-2017, 02:15 PM
@BWeaves,

I called TB today about something else and briefly had them describe to me what these A30 SMALL Halcyons looked like but I did not quite understand it, as they said there is Halcyon only on the bottom side and the rest is mesh? So the zipper is at the top and zips mesh to mesh? Is that right?

moriond
05-04-2017, 08:59 PM
@BWeaves,

I called TB today about something else and briefly had them describe to me what these A30 SMALL Halcyons looked like but I did not quite understand it, as they said there is Halcyon only on the bottom side and the rest is mesh? So the zipper is at the top and zips mesh to mesh? Is that right?

Hi @anna2222,

Take a look at the product page images for the A30 Halcyon Packing Cubes:

This is a picture of two Small Aeronaut 30 Mesh Packing Cubes in Halcyon, on top of a Large Aeronaut 30 Mesh Packing Cube. The bottom side of each one of these cubes is Northwest Sky Halcyon. The other five faces are all mesh. As with the Small Aether Packing cubes, the zipper is placed near the top (mesh) surface, so the flap that folds back is mesh, and the three sides that the zipper runs around are also all mesh.

There are some pictures of both sorts of packing cubes in the Aether Packing Cubes (https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-videos-and-reviews/10873-aether-packing-cubes.html) thread.

HTH.

moriond