PDA

View Full Version : New strap material for Sm/Med Café bags?

KmK
08-05-2017, 04:27 PM
From what I can gather, the new ballistic Café bags have a new strap material, too... Am wondering what people think of it. Is it slippery? It looks like "seatbelt" or close it it... Just interested in feedback.

Thanks!

NWhikergal
08-05-2017, 07:42 PM
@KmK, I love the new material. It is much more smooth and supple than the previous generations of cafe bags I have had from the past few years. If I could swap my older style straps for the new ones, I would do so in an instant. It could be my imagination, but the plastic grippy thing seems slightly different too. Perhaps slightly more petite and it holds well. But I could be just imputing a change, since I am so fond of the new strap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ilkyway
08-06-2017, 04:04 AM
I think the strap material on the Cafe Bags has changed a few times in the past. I have at least two types at hone, one quite riged one much more plyable. I also prefeare themore plyable.

Ilkyway

KmK
08-06-2017, 05:52 AM
Ilkyway... Yes, it has changed a couple of times. My favorite up until now has been the one with "rows" in it--the most pliable to date. Will be interesting to try this one. And thanks for your feedback too, NWhikergal! I hope the grippy bit IS different... (Confession...) One of the first things I have done in the past is "snip the grip."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk