PDA

View Full Version : Snake charmer vs mesh 3D organizer cube for Synapse 25

JB2
10-14-2017, 02:44 PM
I've been using a mesh organizer bag as an organizer in my Synapse 25. Buying one for our daughter as a gift - thinking about the small snake charmer as an alternative. I was surprised it is cheaper.
Why cheaper? And any opinions on the #D mesh cube vs the snake charmer for the bottom pocket of the Synapse?

Ilkyway
10-15-2017, 01:58 AM
I can not say anything about the pricing but I can talk about the use: In a Synpase 25 the large Snake Charmer uses the room of the bottom pocket nearly fully. So if you want an organisation that you can take out easily and that makes use of the available space as best as possible than the Large Snake Charmer is the best choice.
If you would rather put other items in there too (maybe a waterproof or more pouches to keep different sort of items apart from each other like a first aid kit and some snakes and say a pencil case than the smaller 3D Cube would be way more felixble.

I use a small Snake Chamer in my S25 but it lives in the main compartment. It houses cables and plugs for my tec I might need on the go on one side and all sorts of „small purse items“ on the other side. In my bottom pocket I have a waterproof and some extra layers in case the weather wants to chalange me.

Ilkyway

Cristina
10-15-2017, 03:29 AM
I've been using a mesh organizer bag as an organizer in my Synapse 25. Buying one for our daughter as a gift - thinking about the small snake charmer as an alternative. I was surprised it is cheaper.
Why cheaper? And any opinions on the #D mesh cube vs the snake charmer for the bottom pocket of the Synapse?

I have also wondered about that pricing in the past.

The snake charmers and the 3DOCs are both good accessories for the Synapse 25. A 3DOC will fit in one of the Side pockets and the SCs will fit in the bottom pocket as @Ilkyway says. The 3DOC also can be suspended by an 8" key strap which is threaded through the rail loops in the main pocket, becoming an internal top pocket.

I guess I would decide based on use. Toiletries, snacks, etc which are small will be very handy in a 3DOC, but a SC gives two pockets and so is better for more stuff and larger stuff. The large snake charmer holds an enormous amount. Since the sides are mesh she could even use it for workout clothes. I have a small SC on the way so I can't speak to that one yet.

Good luck!