Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,301   Posts: 197,936   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 181
Welcome to our newest member, Zmanlane1.

TRISTAR/WF PCBP: BEST FREUDIAN SLIP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anna2222
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2017

TRISTAR/WF PCBP: BEST FREUDIAN SLIP?

I have a TS/WF PCBP and a WF that I will be using the PCBP in. I want to use a Freudian Slip with this combo to accomplish 3 things:

1. Make the PCBP less floppy when being packed to use as a backpack

2. Pack a water bottle upright in the FS pockets when using it in the PCBP (I have a 16 and 18oz wide mouth Hydroflask).

3. Would also like to be able to use the FS in the WF as well, on it's own.

I am looking at the following 3 FS's: Synapse 25, TS/WF FS, & the BB FS

Can anyone take pictures of these in the WF PCBP so I can see what it looks like? I already checked out the measurements and it looks like they all would fit, although the TS/WF FS and the S25 FS would be 3" shorter than the PCBP.

The Brain Bag FS looks like it could work, especially with those big mesh pockets, could probably fit a water bottle in there. But, it would have to go in sideways in the WF.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by anna2222; 10-30-2017, 03:09 PM.
  • Trevorro
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2014

I use the Synapse 25 Freudian Slip in my Tri-Star PCBP, and it's awesome —*the upside it has over the TS Freudian Slip is that it also fits perfectly in the Daylight Backpack!

Comment

• anna2222
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2017

@Trevorro,

Would you post a picture please? Would love to see how it looks. Do you store your water bottle in the S25 FS pockets?

Comment

Working...
      X