PDA

View Full Version : Ever open on Saturday?

rabergnc
05-14-2008, 04:39 PM
Darcy/Nicole/Tom - Is the showroom ever open on Saturday? I am coming to Washington at the end of the month (5/30)- late on a Friday. On Saturday, we're going up to Bellingham and will be there thru the following Saturday and back to SeaTac to come back home (NC). I don't know if we will be able to come back to Seattle during the week. If not, I certainly understand, generally not working weekends myself.

Thanks. Richard

Darcy
05-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi Richard!

Which Saturday would it be? May 31st?

It'd be great to have you come during the week so that you can see the factory crew in action. There's a strong possibility we could open our store earlier or later than our posted hours during the week just for you.

rabergnc
05-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi Darcy - It is the 31st that we will be in Seattle before we go up to Bellingham. Sadly, we do not get into SeaTac until about 9:30 pm on Friday.

I really appreciate your offer to open earlier or later. I will try to get down to Seattle sometime during the Mon-Fri week. If it looks like I can swing that I'll let you know. Next trip, I will make sure to schedule some week-time in Seattle.