PDA

View Full Version : Which organizer cube will work for my in-flight toiletries?

nolegrl
07-06-2018, 09:03 AM
I'm looking into getting an organizer cube for my in-flight toiletries and I wasn't sure which would be big enough and still fit comfortably in my backpack without taking up a lot of room. I've got the following stuff:

Small collapseable hairbrush
Travel package of wisps
Travel package of makeup remover wipes
Travel tissues
Travel package of hand sanitizer wipes
Dental floss
Hair ties
Travel Advil/Tylenol

I was looking at the 3d organizer cube, but I wasn't sure if it could fit all that. Thanks for any suggestions!

G42
07-06-2018, 10:02 AM
I'm looking into getting an organizer cube for my in-flight toiletries and I wasn't sure which would be big enough and still fit comfortably in my backpack without taking up a lot of room. I've got the following stuff:

Small collapseable hairbrush
Travel package of wisps
Travel package of makeup remover wipes
Travel tissues
Travel package of hand sanitizer wipes
Dental floss
Hair ties
Travel Advil/Tylenol

I was looking at the 3d organizer cube, but I wasn't sure if it could fit all that. Thanks for any suggestions!

Sounds like a 3DOC would work... depending on how small some of those things are, a Cubelet might work too....
Take a piece of paper and trace out the size of the cubes, pile your stuff on top and use a ruler to see how 'deep' the pile is... that will give you a good idea of which cube would fit...
It's not a perfect method, but has worked for me.

A Small Q-Kit (which is actually the larger size) may work as well, but since the shape is odd, it takes more imagination

nolegrl
07-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Sounds like a 3DOC would work... depending on how small some of those things are, a Cubelet might work too....
Take a piece of paper and trace out the size of the cubes, pile your stuff on top and use a ruler to see how 'deep' the pile is... that will give you a good idea of which cube would fit...
It's not a perfect method, but has worked for me.

A Small Q-Kit (which is actually the larger size) may work as well, but since the shape is odd, it takes more imaginationThank you! That's a great idea to use a paper! I'm a visual person, so dimension specs are hard to wrap my head around sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kmw
07-15-2018, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure how big a wisp is, but depending on that and the hairbrush, the other items sound more like a Cubelet might be closer in size than a 3DOC. I'd also throw a Travel Cubelet in as a possibility, depending on dimensions.