PDA

View Full Version : Leave no trace bag tag

daisy_belle88
07-30-2018, 03:22 AM
I believe TB used to send these out with the Sprout Kids pack.

Are they still available/ is there anyone one could still get a couple?

TIA

Cristina
07-30-2018, 10:17 AM

TIA

Your best bet is to email customer service, they're really the only ones who can tell you. Good luck! Hope they have one for you.

Darcy
07-30-2018, 11:00 AM

TIA

You bet: emailus@tombihn.com

How do you plan to use them?

daisy_belle88
07-30-2018, 11:56 AM
You bet: emailus@tombihn.com

How do you plan to use them?

I wanted to use them as an aid memoir for my Girl Guide group when we are out and about- they are always fascinated with the patches and key rings on my hiking pack.

I may develop a craft activity to help them too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pammy
07-30-2018, 12:29 PM
Several months ago, I requested a Leave No Trace tag and Kat was so nice to send one to me. For years my family has camped with a large group of friends, and every year other friends decide to come along, never having camped before. So it's wonderful to have this tag to cover with the camping newbies so everyone is on the same page. I think this tag is a great idea for both veteran and new campers and anyone else who enjoys the great outdoors. I wish it would be made available to purchase to give as gifts.

Traveltech
07-30-2018, 01:42 PM
What do these look like?

pammy
07-30-2018, 02:02 PM
What do these look like?

moriond
07-30-2018, 02:09 PM
@pammy saved me from having to upload my pictures of this tag. The only thing I had at the edge of my picture was the back of my Cork Clear Organizer Wallet for scale The tag is just about sized to a Mini Organizer pouch with the edges bracketing the inside of the outer piping.

HTH

moriond

backpack
07-30-2018, 03:45 PM
Wow! Those are great! Can you make them again?

dot
07-30-2018, 06:01 PM
I agree- Tom Bihn should make these available for sale (maybe like the Donation Crane?)

Wow! Those are great! Can you make them again?

moriond
07-30-2018, 06:16 PM
The Nifty thing that the TB folks did was adding their custon snaphook connector (in Coyote) for attachment to a key ring. But you can also order more of the cards from this link (https://lnt.org/shop/reference-cards) to the Leave No Trace / Center for Outdoor Ethics web site.

(This information is also printed at the bottom back end of the card, but you might not be able to read it in the photos.)

HTH

moriond