PDA

View Full Version : Small Double Organizer Pouch

jarvis
08-30-2018, 05:52 PM
Hi,

I had a quick question- does anyone know how many passports I can stuff inside the back of the small double organizer pouch?

I'm wondering if I can use it to keep all my travel documents together for my family on my trip to Asia next year.

Thanks!

threeteez
08-30-2018, 06:07 PM
I put three USA passports in the back section and then added a card holder (filled) which is nearly the same size to simulate a fourth passport. They fit, but anything in the front section will have to be pretty flat.

I use my small DOP daily as my wallet. I have a handle loop attached to it since I occasionally will wrist carry it as a purselet and the handle loop also makes it easy to pull out of whatever bag I'm carrying it in (usually a Travel Cubelet, Cafe Bag or Little Swift).

G42
08-30-2018, 08:46 PM
I used a small DOP for my passport, receipts, and extra stash/cash for a trip to Ecuador last year. It was only stuff for one person though, not a family.

Cristina
08-30-2018, 11:20 PM
Hi,

I had a quick question- does anyone know how many passports I can stuff inside the back of the small double organizer pouch?

I'm wondering if I can use it to keep all my travel documents together for my family on my trip to Asia next year.

Thanks!

How many passports do you need to carry together, and are you also wanting to carry any other stuff with them?

jarvis
08-31-2018, 07:36 AM
How many passports do you need to carry together, and are you also wanting to carry any other stuff with them?

I'll need to carry 3 passports and I think tickets, itinerary, ATM card, insurance info, copy of contact info. Should all be pretty flat, so sounds like it'll work for my purposes?

Lami
08-31-2018, 10:21 AM
I'll need to carry 3 passports and I think tickets, itinerary, ATM card, insurance info, copy of contact info. Should all be pretty flat, so sounds like it'll work for my purposes?

I store three passports in a small double organizer pouch back pocket, with about six credit cards up front. There would still be room for slim items, but not much. It will work for your purposes unless you end up with a lot of bulky paperwork to stuff.

Cristina
08-31-2018, 11:42 AM

Unless your itinerary and insurance info is written on a piece of paper the size of your passport or smaller, I would consider either the Medium Double OP or the Passport Pouch, because I don't think that folded up papers and also a couple of cards would fit in the front pocket of a Small Double OP if there were three passports in he back.

The Medium Double OP is about the size of a regular piece of paper folded in half, and it can just barely hold an iPad Mini (to give you an idea of size). You could print your info, fold it in thirds to view it partially in the clear front pocket (it's smaller than the back pocket so folding it in half likely wouldn't work), and put the passports and cards in the back pocket out of view.

If you went with the passport pouch you would have to fold up your itinerary to be roughly the same size and shape as a passport, but you could then wear it around your neck under your clothes. I can fit four passports in the passport pouch and still close it securely so you should be fine with three and some extra things.