PDA

View Full Version : Spiff Kit and chin pocket of an S19

mandalei
10-12-2018, 05:34 AM
I have to carry a couple different laptop bricks with me and a variety of charging cables. I'm thinking the Spiff Kit might work pretty well for compartmentalization (i dislike having them all glommed together and needing to be separated in order to use them). What I'm wondering is whether the Standard Spiff Kit will fit into the chin pocket of an S19?

Thanks for your help!

kieri
10-12-2018, 06:16 AM
I've never gotten the Spiff Kit to work well in the chin pocket of the S19. The small Snake Charmer is a great fit, and I hear a halcyon Side Effect works well, too.

moriond
10-12-2018, 12:38 PM
I agree that the 3D Organizer Cube or Small Snake Charmer works for cables and power bricks in the Synapse. The Spiff Kit is taller than either of these, and will fit well in compartments with more room that you want to maximally fill — like front zippered pockets of a Pilot, where you want use the extra width available over what a 3D OC or Side Effect would use.

I find the other accessories better for fitting into the Synapse you are using. What is the “chin pocket”?

HTH

moriond

mandalei
10-12-2018, 12:41 PM
Thanks, friends! That helps a lot. I'm trying to find something compartmentalized for that pocket, but the halcyon SE won't be available for a few more weeks and I am traveling sooner than that.
(the chin pocket is the front bottom pocket)

G42
10-12-2018, 01:13 PM
I often use two colour coded Cubelets in the S19 chin pocket - depends on how big your electronics are.