PDA

View Full Version : Bose QC 35- how to pack in A30/45

1bgNWB
10-25-2018, 10:56 PM
Hi guys. Iíll be getting both aeronauts to test them out. Does anyone have solutions for traveling w the headphones ? Do you take it in the case or use something smaller to keep them when not in use? Thank you. Maybe I can use the Bose case to pack small items into it. I am worried about crushing the headphones if not protected.

bartleby
10-26-2018, 12:11 AM
I have the qc 25 (same size as the qc 35) for a couple of years now and I always use the original case although it is a bit bulky. But my feeling is that it protects the headphones best.

However, if youĎre looking for alternatives here are some suggestions from a prevoius thread:

https://forums.tombihn.com/accessories-organization-strategies/12555-accessories-bose-qc25-post147550.html?highlight=#post147550

TRD
10-30-2018, 07:04 AM
I had the QC 15 for over 10 years and adored them but youíre right they take a lot of space and I never felt comfortable carrying them without the Bose case. I have since switched to the QC15, so much easier. As for yours? Keep the case and just call it what it is: a bulky object that is worth it for your sanity. lol

1bgNWB
11-04-2018, 02:33 PM
I have the qc 25 (same size as the qc 35) for a couple of years now and I always use the original case although it is a bit bulky. But my feeling is that it protects the headphones best.

However, if youĎre looking for alternatives here are some suggestions from a prevoius thread:

https://forums.tombihn.com/accessories-organization-strategies/12555-accessories-bose-qc25-post147550.html?highlight=#post147550

Thanks a lot for this thread !!

1bgNWB
11-04-2018, 02:40 PM
I had the QC 15 for over 10 years and adored them but youíre right they take a lot of space and I never felt comfortable carrying them without the Bose case. I have since switched to the QC15, so much easier. As for yours? Keep the case and just call it what it is: a bulky object that is worth it for your sanity. lol

Thanks. I have loved my AirPods. Best thing but not as useful during long flights. So any domestic flights I leave the Bose at home. I havenít flown to Europe since getting the AirPods but may just skip the Bose. Not worth the bag real estate for a 6 hr flight. Although thereís a lot of leakage from jet ambient noise or worse even are the local turboprop planes.

TRD
11-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Oops butchered that.
Old Bose QC 15- a beast but a sanity saver

New Bose QC20. In ear and portable and still cancels noise.

I canít fly without noise cancelling options or straight up 32DB foam ear plugs, itís my pledge to help maintain world peace. :-)

1bgNWB
11-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Oops butchered that.
Old Bose QC 15- a beast but a sanity saver

New Bose QC20. In ear and portable and still cancels noise.

I canít fly without noise cancelling options or straight up 32DB foam ear plugs, itís my pledge to help maintain world peace. :-)

I LOVED My QC20. When they failed Bose gave me an out of warranty discount for QC30. Excellent NC BUT awful quality 3 repairs within first six months so they gave me a QC35 for no charge. I havenít used them since I got the AirPods though. I prob will bring them along the next time I take a 6+ hour flight.