PDA

View Full Version : Halcyon small vs Nik's Wallet?

Izzy
12-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Anyone have thoughts on comparing these for carrying credit cards/folded bills? Lip balm and eye drops? Or? Spam me with your creative ideas!

(I know, I should probably just get both -- I'm sure I'd find plenty of uses for both of them!)

backpack
12-09-2018, 08:18 PM
Do you mean the Small OP?

Yeah get both.

Nik's Wallet is a great wallet but, you won't be able to fit a lip balm or eye drops.

I would say that my favorites for odd shaped items are the Mini and Small Q-Kits because the items make the OPs bulge and I don't like that.

xnykid
01-17-2019, 09:56 PM
I have one of the wallets and Iím not a fan after using it. The material and finish is really great but in use it leaves a lot to be desired. It only handles 3 cards on each side if you want easy fast access and folding money to put it away or take it out is bad business in a crowded city. If you travel to Europe you will use more currency than we do here. A flat single fold wallet with a slot for easy, quick access to bills would be wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrimalMama
02-13-2019, 09:58 AM
eye drops and lip balm won't fit in a Nik's wallet. They'll fit in a mini or small OP, but I've got to agree with @backpack - Q kits are the best for those things!

I carry a Nik's #4 with a metrocard, ID, and credit card, and maybe an extra card, receipts, or a few bucks. I keep the bulk of my wallet-wallet in either an OP or a COW, and cash either in the back of the COW, in a smaller Q-kit, or behind the pencils in a pen/pencil pouch