PDA

View Full Version : What size laundry cubes will fit the S25?

dkatri
12-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Considering getting some packing cubes for my S25 which is my go to for pretty much any trip shorter than 2 weeks.

I was just wondering what size cubes fit best in the S25.

Thanks!

_brianhamilton
12-19-2018, 08:54 AM
I use A30 laundry packing cubes in my S25 for all of my trips! I either use one large, or a small with an A30 laundry stuff sack. The A45 laundry stuff sack also works, but takes up much more room and needs to be stored vertically - I keep the A30 laundry stuff sack horizontally in the bottom of my main compartment.

experimentjon
12-25-2018, 07:22 PM
I have put two A30 small cubes side by side into the S25 with plenty of space to spare.

That said, I would recommend the standard (non laundry) cubes because they have proven to be far easier for me to pack. I can give up a bit of the laundry feature for ease of packing the first time around. I can just keep my dirty clothes aside in a separate bag, then repack it all at the end of the trip into the cube. YMMV.

IronMan
07-18-2019, 07:44 AM
When I did my cross country drive I used a Medium TriStar packing cube, and 3 eagle creek packing cubes: small and medium compression cubes in spectre material, and a medium clean/dirty cube in spectre. The clean/dirty is nice because it has an internal divider that lets you gradually move clothes from one side to the other as they get dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregcswanson
07-18-2019, 03:15 PM
I recently used the western flyer large cube (not laundry though) in my synapse, it filled the s25 well with plenty of space still for laptop and jacket in front of the cube in the main compartment. It also helped the synapse to keep shape so I travelled without the frame sheet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk