Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,302   Posts: 197,944   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 177
Welcome to our newest member, MollyyEvelynn.

The Ruck's Sac - Post-Diaper Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maverick
    Volunteer *********
    • Mar 2004

The Ruck's Sac - Post-Diaper Days

First, let me tell you how excited I am that my son is potty trained!

We no longer need to carry diapers, wipes, and changing pad! By the way, thank you again, Tom - the changing pad you designed was great! You should definitely bring that product to market!

The Ruck's Sac served as my diaper bag and it served the purpose wonderfully.

We still use the Ruck's Sac, but without the changing pad, diapers and wipes taking up room inside. We carry books, snacks, milk, water, sometimes a ball, and stuff like that. Over the summer, going to the swimming pool, we would carry a towel, swim shorts and lotion in it.

The Ruck's Sac has proven versatile! I am stilling planning for the Ruck's Sac to be my son's first backpack when he starts school...

-maverick
    -m
  • jonjake
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2008

Our daughter takes a Ruck's Sac to school every day and loves it so much more than the LL Bean backpack we'd originally gotten her. I bought her the Ruck's Sac after being blown away by my own Bihn bags, and she could honestly use this bag all the way through high school. Just the best old-school back pack I've seen.

Originally posted by maverick View Post
    The Ruck's Sac has proven versatile! I am stilling planning for the Ruck's Sac to be my son's first backpack when he starts school...

-maverick

Comment

Working...
    X