PDA

View Full Version : bangalore pictures

maverick
11-14-2008, 07:32 AM
here are some pictures from my trip to a bird sanctuary some place between bangalore and mysore in march, 2007.

-m

maverick
11-14-2008, 07:34 AM
more pictures from the same trip...

maverick
11-14-2008, 07:42 AM
adding more pictures...

Just
11-14-2008, 08:23 PM
AMAZING PICTURES! My favorites are the ...er.. alligator?crocodile? and the sleeping dog.

ex machina
01-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Those are some pictures! That croc pic is wild! :)

Shiva
01-14-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi:
I was so very thrilled to see these pics from Bangalore...I am from there--and the bird sanctuary is truly lovely. We don't often get to hear much about wildlife in India in the US, and so I was particularly happy to see you post on this and share the pictures! I assume you had a tom bihn bag on your triip! If anything can survive conditions in India, that should be testament...!

maverick
01-14-2009, 09:06 AM
Hi:
I was so very thrilled to see these pics from Bangalore...I am from there--and the bird sanctuary is truly lovely. We don't often get to hear much about wildlife in India in the US, and so I was particularly happy to see you post on this and share the pictures! I assume you had a tom bihn bag on your triip! If anything can survive conditions in India, that should be testament...!

hi shvia,

yes, i've travelled to india with the smart alec, the aeronaut, a large cafe bag, and the packing cube backpack (at least those are the ones that i recall off the top of my head :).

they have all done great by me!

-m