PDA

View Full Version : The Tag

Lawcomic
11-19-2008, 03:03 PM
So...does the French tag change sometime around, say, January 20?

Darcy
11-19-2008, 03:24 PM
The most political our care label gets is "Made in USA" - now that's radical. :)

CarlRJ
11-19-2008, 04:37 PM
My 3-year-old Brain Cell has the French quote in question... on my new size 4Z Brain Cell that arrived yesterday the French saying is replaced by "Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est." (as in Darcy's signature, and their FAQ).

MikeL
11-20-2008, 08:48 AM
I'd love to see the "all of our products are Melamine free and Made in USA" in Mandarin on the tag. That would be a hoot.
Maybe that's pushing it.

Darcy
11-20-2008, 12:04 PM
But we were just going to introduce the new Melamine Cafe Shoulder Bag!

MikeL
12-15-2008, 09:34 AM
But we were just going to introduce the new Melamine Cafe Shoulder Bag!

We could call it the Cafe con Melamine.

ratdeau
11-11-2016, 04:27 AM
Time to come back to the original french tag?

BWeaves
11-11-2016, 04:35 AM
What French tag? Am I missing an in joke?

sujo
11-11-2016, 05:04 AM
Apparently, it made quite a splash. I remember reading about it on Snopes.com (http://www.snopes.com/business/hidden/tombihn.asp).

Darcy
11-11-2016, 08:37 AM
The note in our tag will remain "Made in USA" (something we can really be proud of!) Our focus is on building great bags and creating great jobs. :)

I think this has been an intense year for a lot of people, regardless of their views, values, or who they supported in the elections. Our hope is that these Forums can be a place where we can all agree on what's really important: TOM BIHN bags are the best! Just kidding. Seriously: we have one of the most welcoming and smart communities out there. I've learned a lot from everyone here and I have been heartened many times by the kindness, respect, and inclusiveness demonstrated by members of this Forum, and I think others share that experience too.

We all have times in our lives during which we feel like we're winning or losing, or we've gained or we've lost, and inevitably if it's one of those it will eventually be the other. My hope is that these Forums can remain a constant for us, a place where all of us can be welcomed, offer welcome and demonstrate our innate kindness as we move forward together.

And with that all said, we’ll close this thread now. If anyone has thoughts they would like to share about this, feel free to PM me.