PDA

View Full Version : Imago interior pockets

Jbusteed
02-19-2009, 03:25 PM
It would be cool to have interior pen slots in the imago like Cafe bags have.

Juliana
03-04-2009, 01:33 PM
I actually just ordered an Imago, so this won't really affect me as much (and unfortunately, it's going to arrive here a day too late to accompany me on my next trip), but I second this thought! I never carry enough pens/pencils with me to warrant a pencil case or an organizer pouch, and I don't like them sliding around and/or poking at the sides of my bag. Obviously, it wasn't a big enough disadvantage for me not to buy one, but I still think two (or even one) pen/pencil holders would be really useful.

maverick
03-04-2009, 01:44 PM
i don't carry an imago, but i do appreciate having at least two pen pockets - one for a pen and one for lip balm.

Juliana
03-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Pen pockets are generally quite deep, though, aren't they? How do you get your lip balm out? ;)

But I agree. Two pen pockets does seem ideal.

maverick
03-04-2009, 07:46 PM
indeed, sometimes the lip balm slips into the pocket and i have to push it up from the bottom. though, i think i have a solution - i could stack two lip balms. the one at the bottom acts as a base for the one on top, making the one on top more easily accessible.

thank you! :)

Pen pockets are generally quite deep, though, aren't they? How do you get your lip balm out? ;)

But I agree. Two pen pockets does seem ideal.

ex machina
03-12-2009, 05:50 AM
I would like to see some Tom Bihn accessories for use in (or as) pockets. Like a pocket organizer, or a removable pocket system for the main compartment that can be transferred between bags. I have the Imago and the Medium Cafe Bag. Both are excellent. I found, much to my surprise, that a multi-bag system works best for me.

maverick
03-12-2009, 10:11 AM
or a removable pocket system for the main compartment that can be transferred between bags.

yes, that would be a very cool thing!

sounds like another crazy idea i saw floated here (http://forums.tombihn.com/showthread.php?t=1667) :-)