PDA

View Full Version : new use for the "Tom Bihn" label

François
08-11-2009, 02:34 PM
I recently got a Western Flyer with Absolute strap. Since I don't like wearing a wristwatch, I had to find a spot to hang my clipon watch. Here it is:

maverick
08-11-2009, 05:32 PM
how very clever!

tom,

do you think we could see a webbing loop on the absolute shoulder strap (and other shoulder straps) where a gatekeeper clip would attach? this gatekeeper clip could be used to attach a watch strap made out of webbing. you could provide gatekeeper clips and webbing watch straps for common watch lug sizes (18mm, 20mm, 22mm).

backpack
08-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Love the idea!

Nana8
08-12-2009, 03:54 AM
What a great idea! I'll bet we could find some other things that would clip here!

pretzelb
08-12-2009, 05:43 AM
how very clever!

tom,

do you think we could see a webbing loop on the absolute shoulder strap (and other shoulder straps) where a gatekeeper clip would attach? this gatekeeper clip could be used to attach a watch strap made out of webbing. you could provide gatekeeper clips and webbing watch straps for common watch lug sizes (18mm, 20mm, 22mm).

I would also like this. Someone else posted about how many backpacks have loops so you can attach your DSLR to the straps and have it hang in front of you. I felt stupid not knowing this before. It would be great to hike with a backpack and have the camera ready for shooting instead of inside the pack or having to also use a neck strap on top of the backpack.