PDA

View Full Version : Larabar Addicts Take Note!

aiethabell
09-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Alas, our favorite addiction has again enabled us to put aside our willpower and purchase more of their wares.

If you like chocolate, there's now a Jocalat Dutch Chocolate Cake. If you like fruit, there's a Larabar Tropical Fruit Tart. I have to admit it was really delicious, easily my favorite bar of all I've had, even the Coconut Cream Pie and the Key Lime Pie ones. Orange, coconut, almonds, cashews, pineapple, dates... hide the rest... FAST

And, for those of us who want a small lower-carb lite bite, they've finally packaged the sample sizes 12 to a box, with 4 Cherry Pie, 4 Cashew Cookie, and 4 Apple Pie. Only $9.99 for the box of 12 at Whole Foods.

Looking for the lot? I can't say that all the Whole Foods have them, but the Seattle one on Westlake does! Just over $18 for a box of Tropical Fruit Tart.

Get there before I do!

Jenne
09-10-2009, 07:10 PM
I agree!! The Tropical Fruit one is delicious! They also have a new peanut butter and jelly flavor! Yumm!

Zephyrnoid
09-14-2009, 09:22 PM
RE"And, for those of us who want a small lower-carb lite bite, they've finally packaged the sample sizes 12 to a box, with 4 Cherry Pie, 4 Cashew Cookie, and 4 Apple Pie. Only $9.99 for the box of 12 at Whole Foods."

Brilliant! I'll order some lots to gift at the Holidays. Alas, I'm not allowed to eat any more Larabars as I became HUGE gorging on them :(

Darcy
09-18-2009, 10:44 AM
RE"And, for those of us who want a small lower-carb lite bite, they've finally packaged the sample sizes 12 to a box, with 4 Cherry Pie, 4 Cashew Cookie, and 4 Apple Pie. Only $9.99 for the box of 12 at Whole Foods."

Brilliant! I'll order some lots to gift at the Holidays. Alas, I'm not allowed to eat any more Larabars as I became HUGE gorging on them :(

Zephyrnoid!! You're back!

Sample sizes are great to know about. I had to take a Larabar break because I ate so many that I couldn't even look at them anymore. Now I alternate between Larabars and Clif bars.