Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,276   Posts: 197,763   Members: 7,230   Active Members: 173
Welcome to our newest member, FrodoBaggin.

New Apple iMacs, and the Magic Mouse Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KarlJ
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2008

New Apple iMacs, and the Magic Mouse Released

For those of you who love (or love to hate) Macs, today Apple releases the new Wide-screen iMac (16:9).

Also, the debut of the Magic Mouse!
    Karl
  • bluedawg
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2009

i'm pretty intrigued by the magic mouse, i have to say. i use a laptop at home (which is where i do most of my computing), but at school i have an iMac with a mighty mouse. because i'm so used to my trackpad on my laptop, sometimes i do goofy stuff with my mouse/keyboard at school. i might have to upgrade one of these days!

Comment

• Katy
      I work at TOM BIHN
      • Oct 2009

I think I need them both..
      http://www.tombihn.com
      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

• MtnMan
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2009

I would prefer to see Apple roll out new computers that include the hot-off-the-press USB 3.0 and FireWire 1600/3200. The new super-high speed hardware and peripherals should start appearing in 2010.
        Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Working...
        X