PDA

View Full Version : Zephyr Indigo

ex machina
11-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Anyone have a picture of a Zephyr in Indigo? I was trying to search the forum and I hit that very frustrating 60 second wall between searches. :(

Thanks for any help. :)

moriond
11-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Anyone have a picture of a Zephyr in Indigo? I was trying to search the forum and I hit that very frustrating 60 second wall between searches. :(

I've never seen a picture of this. I think your best bet is to look at the Zephyr product page and then bring up the Tri-Star page to get an impression of what it would look like with an indigo flap.

ex machina
11-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Thx for the tip, moriond. I did that and it was useful. I still would like to see a picture of one. Hopefully, a purchaser of one will post a picture (hint, hint, nudge, nudge, buyers of the Indigo Zephyr.) :rolleyes:

aisboy1
11-28-2009, 02:06 PM

Thanks for any help. :)

I got the Zephyr in Indigo, and it is beautiful...much more interesting than the sapphire, it is a beautiful bag...I have a Brain Bag in the same color...awesome...Seems to change colors depending on the light it is in...you will love it ...no doubt!!!

MtnMan
11-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Any photos?