Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,301   Posts: 197,936   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 177
Welcome to our newest member, thefrillyhell.

Brain Cell for Dell Mini 10 inside an ID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sleestak3
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2009

Brain Cell for Dell Mini 10 inside an ID?

I have an ID and would like to start carrying one of my netbooks with me from time to time. I have a Dell Mini 9 and a Dell Mini 10.

Two questions:

I plug Dell Mini 9 into the Laptop Fit Guide and it indicates a Brain Cell size 7.
    I plug Dell Mini 12 into the Laptop Fit Guide and it indicates a Brain Cell size 6T.

I plug Dell Mini 10v into the Laptop Fit Guide and it does not indicate any Brain Cell, but does say that the Netbook Cache would fit.

Does this mean that no Brain Cell would fit the Mini 10? Does anyone use a Brain Cell with a Mini 10 or 10v?

2. I want to carry a netbook in my ID and take advantage of the clips. The ordering site for the ID...if you choose a brain cell, it does not give an option to order a Size 7 with it...is that just an omission or does the Size 7 for some reason not fit with the ID?

Thanks.
    ID, Horizonal Brain Cell, Brain Bag, Ristretto (for macbook pro), Tristar, Synapse (dyneema)
  • BPritchard
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2009

I carry my Dell mini 9 in a size 6T brain cell for my EGO.
    This gives an area in one side for the mouse,passport drive, and power supply.

I targeted the Dell Mini 12 size to give me upgrade options to a 10" netbook with room to spare.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

• sleestak3
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BPritchard View Post
      I carry my Dell mini 9 in a size 6T brain cell for my EGO.
      This gives an area in one side for the mouse,passport drive, and power supply.

I targeted the Dell Mini 12 size to give me upgrade options to a 10" netbook with room to spare.
      Thank you!

Actually, I didn't think of that. That would seem to meet all of my needs.
      ID, Horizonal Brain Cell, Brain Bag, Ristretto (for macbook pro), Tristar, Synapse (dyneema)

Comment

Working...
      X