PDA

View Full Version : Request The ID pictures

bagman
12-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Hi - I am interested in buying 'The ID' and will do so online. The Black/Steel/Cayenne is not available online and I think I may settle for the Black/Black/Cayenne, but a pictures for this bag is not available.

Can someone please upload a picture of a Black/Black/Cayenne?

Thank you

dbradford
12-14-2009, 10:45 PM
for the Black/Indigo/Steel.

maverick
12-25-2009, 05:35 AM
for the Black/Indigo/Steel.

hi dbradford,

give me a little time - we should have a video available of the black/indigo/steel online in the next few days!

dbradford
12-25-2009, 07:04 AM
I knew I could count on you!

bagman
01-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Any idea where I can get a visual of the ID in Black/Black/(Anything)?

thax
01-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I did a quick search and hit upon a review with pics of a black/black/steel ID.

Link: schwarztech.us (http://schwarztech.us/reviews/tombihnid)

Enjoi,
Thax

bagman
01-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Awesome thank you very much thax, that really helps. Judging by the pic, I don't think I am a fan of the Black and Black... so I am going to have to strongly consider Black/Steel/Wasabi (although I don't like Wasabi either). Black/Steel/Cayenne would have been awesome.

Perhaps, I'll wait for another week or two to see the new products in offering before sending an order.

mitt
02-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Did the black/indigo/steel video ever make it online? I looked around the site and searched YouTube with no luck. I'm interested in adding an ID to my TB collection, but I have had a hard time finding pics to gawk at/evaluate if it will meet my needs.

maverick
02-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Did the black/indigo/steel video ever make it online? I looked around the site and searched YouTube with no luck. I'm interested in adding an ID to my TB collection, but I have had a hard time finding pics to gawk at/evaluate if it will meet my needs.

hi mitt,

sorry for the delay, but yes, there is a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV6k_8HXhq8) of the black/indigo/steel video on youtube now.

mitt
02-02-2010, 08:47 PM
thanks maverick, that was quick!

dbradford
02-03-2010, 09:34 AM
thank you Maverick for taking the time to do the video. I for one really appreciate it, and everthing you're doing for TB and it's customers. Good job, keep it up!:cool:

Dave in the Philippines