PDA

View Full Version : new pics?

yarnopfile
01-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Hello favorite bag crafters.
I love my Tom Binh bags and, like others on this forum, greedily want more, despite having far more bags (yours & others) than one person can use or justify. Still, the cafe bag calls...incessantly.

The only 2 things keeping my greed under control:
1. Gifting TB bags.
2. Colors--both the lack of photos of current color combos & the paucity of color combos that I love.

Certainly, I don't expect the colors offered to change for me, but is there any chance the busy TB crew will have time to take & post pics of the missing cafe bag colors any time soon? (It's been more than a year, maybe even 2 years, since I've had a new TB bag and can no longer stave off the desire crazies.) Would homemade cookies help?

moriond
01-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Still, the cafe bag calls...incessantly.

The only 2 things keeping my greed under control:
1. Gifting TB bags.
2. Colors--both the lack of photos of current color combos & the paucity of color combos that I love.

Certainly, I don't expect the colors offered to change for me, but is there any chance the busy TB crew will have time to take & post pics of the missing cafe bag colors any time soon?

As an interim measure, refer to this post (http://forums.tombihn.com/showthread.php?p=13648&highlight=#post13648) to help you out with judging color combinations.

Would homemade cookies help?
Great incentive; we'll see if it works.

moriond