PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my Economics presentation: Bags. Quality vs Quantity.

Pord
02-22-2010, 11:37 AM
I am a college student right now with a plethora of different classes. I have a project in my economy class. The subject was quality over quantity. We were supposed to pick a topic that people use every day, so naturally I thought of bags. For the project I need a list of different quality bag companies. I have to show pictures and such and bring a specific bag in. What are some good quality bag manufactures. It can be any type of bag. I would prefer American made, but it does not have to be.

A few I can think of:
Tom Bihn (Duh)
Red Oxx

Thank you for your help!

ex machina
02-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Waterford, eBags, Manhattan Portage, to name a few. You can also check alibaba.com for a series of lower end items manufactured in China. Alibaba is a Chinese manufacturing directory. You can find pretty much anything manufactured there. Thousands of bags from which too choose, from a variety of manufacturers. Does that help?

Pord
02-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Waterford, eBags, Manhattan Portage, to name a few. You can also check alibaba.com for a series of lower end items manufactured in China. Alibaba is a Chinese manufacturing directory. You can find pretty much anything manufactured there. Thousands of bags from which too choose, from a variety of manufacturers. Does that help?

Yes, those are some helpful companies/sites. Thanks!