PDA

View Full Version : Monolith In Stock!

thekenneth
10-26-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm curious to know whether or not my order got shipped with this batch! Whisper sweet nothings of tracking numbers and shipping dates to me, Darcy!

thekenneth
11-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Hoorah! My Monolith is on it's way! I'll no longer have to worry (much) about my baby once it gets here! I wonder how many other people at the University have a TB bag? On a different note, as I was walking into the library to study, I noticed a large hanging sign with a logo eerily similar to the TB logo, with a name eerily similar to TB. The logo? A plane very similar to the TB plane. The name? Tobin. yikes! I'll go back and take a picture of it later, maybe.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to receiving my Monolith!

Darcy
11-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Hi Kenneth,

I'm so glad!

Somehow I missed your previous post. I'm so sorry.

Was this sign you saw for a business?

thekenneth
11-02-2004, 01:47 PM
I went back to the library after class, and it's more like a large banner. The sign is for an exhibit being shown at the library. It's not the TB collection, though :) . It's for the Tobin Map Collection. Click here to see the sign! (http://www.lib.utexas.edu/development/endowments/geology.html)

thekenneth
11-08-2004, 12:15 AM
I <3 my Smart Alec + Monolith! I've yet to use them, but in about 5 hours (when I go to class) they'll be on my shoulders! So far, the build quality seems superb and the Smart Alec is slightly larger than I had anticipated. This is good, though, since I was fearing a pack that would be too small to lug around my books + laptop. Time to take a short nap before morning classes!

Darcy
11-08-2004, 09:47 AM
yay! Glad you like them.

I like my Smart Alec a lot.