Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,301   Posts: 197,933   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 181
Welcome to our newest member, Zmanlane1.

Do Packing Cubes only come in Steel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Where4art
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2010

Do Packing Cubes only come in Steel?

The reason I'm asking is that the Packing Cubes page only lists Steel as an option in the drop-down menu on the left (where it asks you to choose the style).

However, the column on the right that lists the specs says "Available in either Steel (grey) or Solar (yellow)."

Has Solar been discontinued for the PC? Or is it just a temporary thing? I like the idea of Solar Packing Cubes with an Indigo Tristar, but if it's not to be, I'll just order the Steel.
    Mardee

Owner of Indigo Tristar, Olive/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag, Solar Clear Quarter Packing Cube, Steel Medium and Small Packing Cubes, and assorted organizer bags and straps.
  • Darcy
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here)
    • May 2003

Our Packing Cubes come in Steel only. They used to be available in Solar, but no longer are. At this point, we expect to offer Packing Cubes in Steel only for a very long time, if not forever.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

• Where4art
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2010

That's okay - I like the steel ones, too. Thanks for letting me know for sure!
      Mardee

Owner of Indigo Tristar, Olive/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag, Solar Clear Quarter Packing Cube, Steel Medium and Small Packing Cubes, and assorted organizer bags and straps.

Comment

Working...
      X