PDA

View Full Version : Kismet! My Indigo family would like to announce the newest addition....

ncb4
03-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Last summer I thought I had lost my chance forever to add an Indigo Co-Pilot to my collection of Indigo TB bags. The day I finally stopped dithering and decided to order the bag, Katy had to tell me that the last one had sold...24 hours earlier. After much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, I ordered the Cardinal Co-Pilot instead, and loved it. But I never stopped pining for my lost Indigo girl.

Until yesterday, that is. When the mailman brought me the bag of my dreams! I had put up a forum post asking if anyone knew of an Indigo Co-Pilot that needed a loving home, and I heard right away from someone. Turns out that he thinks he might have been the very same person who bought that last Indigo CP. It's kismet! It wasn't the color for him, so we struck a deal, and now he's going to get a Steel Co-Pilot, and I am ecstatic to have my Indigo Co-Pilot at last. Since I've converted by Cardinal Co-Pilot to a dedicated camera bag, now I'll use my Indigo CP as my mobile office.

The rest of the Indigo Clan is pictured here welcoming the newest addition. Now I have an Indigo/Plum Imago, an original Indigo/Indigo Swift, an Indigo Synapse, Indigo Side Effect, Indigo 3D Clear Organizer Cube, and Indigo Co-Pilot. I'm so happy!

~Nancy

PS: Though my Indigo CP came with the standard strap, and I already have an Absolute Strap to use with it, the strap attached to it in the picture comes from my Brain Cell. I love this little strap, and use another one all the time with my Cardinal CP.

TXGirl
03-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!

WhiteStar
03-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Oh my! That Imago is beautiful.

moriond
03-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Very happy for you. I'm so glad your forum post request came through. It must be the good karma you acquired by passing on your Indigo Tri-Star to Janine. I was traveling with my Indigo Synapse and Tri-Star combination earlier this week, and the comment from TSA at the X-ray scanning machines was "What pretty blue bags!". You do know, don't you, that you can still get pouches of all sizes in Indigo? I got a large clear organizer pouch in Indigo just a few weeks ago, and only today received a large Azalea clear organizer pouch along with a Little Swift in Azalea. Incidentally, Azalea looks terrific next to Indigo. My Large Swift is Indigo/Black (ballistic nylon).

moriond

historygal
03-29-2012, 05:02 PM
I just love your matching set of Indigo bags! Glad you were able to find what you wanted.

backpack
03-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Indigo/Plum Imago! What color inside?

ncb4
03-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Very happy for you. I'm so glad your forum post request came through. It must be the good karma you acquired by passing on your Indigo Tri-Star to Janine. I was traveling with my Indigo Synapse and Tri-Star combination earlier this week, and the comment from TSA at the X-ray scanning machines was "What pretty blue bags!". You do know, don't you, that you can still get pouches of all sizes in Indigo? I got a large clear organizer pouch in Indigo just a few weeks ago, and only today received a large Azalea clear organizer pouch along with a Little Swift in Azalea. Incidentally, Azalea looks terrific next to Indigo. My Large Swift is Indigo/Black (ballistic nylon).

moriond

Yes, good karma and kismet, both! No, I didn't know that about the Indigo pouches: but I just fired off an email to Katy asking if she could set some aside for me. Thanks so much! [And I do have two Azalea OPs!]

ncb4
03-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Indigo/Plum Imago! What color inside?

Steel: though I imagine that Wasabi might have looked awesome.

ncb4
03-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh my! That Imago is beautiful.

Thank you. Though I'm afraid it's feeling a teensy bit neglected of late; I'm using my Co-Pilot(s) more often recently.

dorayme
03-29-2012, 06:56 PM
LOVE your Indigo set! What a great complement to Plum. I'm glad you got your Co-Pilot! I love happy endings :)

ncb4
03-29-2012, 07:06 PM
LOVE your Indigo set! What a great complement to Plum. I'm glad you got your Co-Pilot! I love happy endings :)

From an Indigo lover to a Plum lover, yes! I agree, they go beautifully together.

darbs
03-30-2012, 06:31 AM
I love it! It is pictures like this that make me want ALL of my bags to match! Beautiful! :)

ncb4
03-30-2012, 07:31 AM
I love it! It is pictures like this that make me want ALL of my bags to match! Beautiful! :)

darbs, I just say your location: we're "only" three hours apart!

darbs
03-30-2012, 07:39 AM
Really?! Where are you? I'm on the road all the time for my job. I'm sure I'm in your neck of the woods sometimes. 3 hour drive is nothing for me! LoL!

WhiteStar
03-30-2012, 08:08 AM

Me too! And then I see someone else's picture where every bag is a different beautiful color and I don't want any of my bags to match! I guess the soloution is every bag in every color than you can match or not match as the mood hits....

darbs
03-30-2012, 08:10 AM
I think it was Katy that told me I should just make them all coordinate instead of match!

Katy
03-30-2012, 08:12 AM
I think it was Katy that told me I should just make them all coordinate instead of match!

Variety is the spice of life!

Walker
03-30-2012, 09:24 AM
You have a super yummy collection! Love the color

The only indigo I have is the 3D clear packing cube.

My TB bags are black/uv synapse, black/iberian Co-Pilot, cacao ultrasuede Little Swift, dyneema steel shop bags (large & small- although the small will be going to a new home) . I plan to order the Aeronaut in navy/iberian. Ohh, I had recently acquired a SCB in linen/olive - have not used it yet. And a camere I/O is in one of the boxes that arrived from TB today. Will not see it till tonight.

Back to work - lunch break over!

Tlacltme
04-05-2012, 07:38 AM
ncb4, congrats on your BEAUTIFUL Indigo family!! This thread really warmed my heart. The kindness and generosity and goodwill of you and all of the forum members is touching. Plus, I love a story where the girl gets her Indigo in the end :)

ncb4
04-05-2012, 10:20 AM

Oh, I can mix it up, too! I've got a Navy/Solar Aeronaut, Azalea LCB and Little Swift, Crimson MCB, Plum Side Effect, Cardinal Co-Pilot and Cardinal Kit as well. I think what I really respond to is rich color of any hue. I tend to fall in love with a color (Indigo, Azalea) and then find excuses to get bags in it. If Tom Bihn finds a new color this summer (what I wouldn't give for a burnt orange like Cayenne in Ballistic or Cordura), I'll be first in line.