PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for our Citizen Canine!

MagicTiki
04-04-2012, 01:43 PM
This is Ililani, our new family addition! She's a rescue that's been with us for about a month now, and she is very excited that I FINALLY placed my order for her Citizen Canine today! I expect the twice-a-day walks will be much more fun! :)

It's been a while since we made a TB purchase... we will be sure to post a full review when it arrives & we've broken it in a bit!

Katy
04-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Oh goodness! She is just too adorable! Which color combination did you order?

Darcy
04-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Congratulations to you and Ililani! What mix do you guys think she is? Very interesting, cool looking dog. Love the big ears.

WhiteStar
04-04-2012, 02:57 PM
She's just adorable! I love her ears!

ncb4
04-04-2012, 04:34 PM
I think her ears are pricked up like that because she just heard she's getting a Citizen Canine. Now she knows for sure she adopted the right humans.

MagicTiki
04-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Well, we know she's got Basenji in her (that's the ears and the color). Not quite sure about the other part. I thought beagle at first or some sort of hound, but I think there's some Bully in there somewhere.

We ordered the black/steel Citizen Canine. I think I am more excited than she is, because I have been lacking in Tom Bihn packages on my doorstep for quite some time! :)