PDA

View Full Version : My new Smart Alec and some pouches, of course!

nukediver
05-26-2012, 09:43 AM
My beautiful new Black/Cardinal/Steel Smart Alec arrived on Thursday, along with a few pouches (because who can order JUST one item??). I felt the *need* to get one more thing in Solar Dyneema before it disappears forever, so I added that at the last minute. This will also be my first foray into the large OP world, but I think I'm going to like it.

Also, just for the record? YOU are the best, Katy! (When I placed my order online, I had requested Iberian Dyneema for my large clear OP, and added the comment "you guys are the best!", and when I opened the box, I was greeted with the postcard below; another reason why the TB crew is so awesome!)

snowbot
05-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Your black and cardinal Smart Alec is making my steel Smart Alec jealous. Well, to be honest, it's making me jealous.

nukediver
05-28-2012, 04:27 AM
It really is a beautiful color :-)

Badger
05-28-2012, 05:49 AM
That large organizer pouch is super fetching. I like how all the bright colors of the pouches work with the SA, which you are going to love taking on your trip!

The other awesome things about this photo: the loads of books all around the leather reading chair and the jugs of booze on the floor in the corner. I hope I'm invited to your place the next time I'm in your general vicinity!

nukediver
05-28-2012, 07:32 AM
The other awesome things about this photo: the loads of books all around the leather reading chair and the jugs of booze on the floor in the corner. I hope I'm invited to your place the next time I'm in your general vicinity!

Absolutely! And that's only a peek at what's in the room :-)