PDA

View Full Version : Part 1 of 2: Photos of my new Empire Builder, o-rings, and a cool box doodle...

MagicTiki
09-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Hey, All!

Had some time this afternoon, so I'm dropping some pics of my new Empire Builder! I know everyone loves pics to help with their decision making process (I know I am obsessive about 'em), so here we go...!

Here's the mandatory "what am I packing?" pic...

And here is where it all disappears into the bag! Shot of the side profile as well...

Now, I count six (!) o-rings on the bag. The little suckers are everywhere. I took pictures to prove it, and hung my keys off each one to demonstrate. Here's the first one, tucked into the right-hand zip pocket on the front flap. I'm guessing this will be my go-to key location...

Next, the organizer area under the flap...

To BE continued in Part 2...

pocketsize
09-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Could we have the packing list? I count 3 OPs, a computer, an ipad, a cayenne snake charmer, cell phone, notebook, glasses case, manila folder, water bottle, and what looks like a lunch pack?

I think it's amazing what you can stuff into the bag!

MagicTiki
09-02-2012, 02:03 PM
I forgot the packing list! Here's what I have going in:

- Lenovo Thinkpad T420 w/ Body Glove sleeve
- iPad w/ apple case
- Leather folio (about 1/2" thick)
- 3 organizer pouches
- Snake charmer w/ assorted power bricks and chargers
- A couple of file folders
- 2 eyeglass/sunglasses cases
- Camelback water bottle
- lunch bag

I was pretty shocked when I loaded it up myself!

Darcy
09-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Awesome photos, MagicTiki. Is it okay if I include them in our Flickr sets?

MagicTiki
09-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Sure can! I posted them on Flickr. Do I. Red to share them with you, or tag time in some special way?

Darcy
09-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Sure can! I posted them on Flickr. Do I. Red to share them with you, or tag time in some special way?

I'll just grab them from Flickr if that's alright with you!

MagicTiki
09-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Swipe away!