PDA

View Full Version : My new Co-Pilot

ariscdn
09-22-2012, 08:48 AM
Thanks to TB and myself, I now own a Co-Pilot as my daily school bag (I'm a HS teacher who is trying to go paperless with an iPad and a few letter size papers ONLY!)... and I also plan to use it as a trip bag that will fit under the seat in airplanes :) I really wanted to find the perfect bag for those two uses. I have some comments for possible improvements of course, which I'll write about later on.
For now, just test driving it, and enjoying my new Co-Pilot... it actually seats in my car passenger seat instead of my trunk or back seat... :)
In the pictures you will also see a short strap matching the interior colour and a small clear pouch, a cork wallet and in the middle compartment, my Starbucks cup fits perfectly! Amazing!

helen_uk
09-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Looks gorgeous! Love the matching pouch and short strap - great idea.

gochicken
09-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Great pictures!

nukediver
09-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Nice pics! I love my Co-Pilot as an alternative to my Dyneema Synapse when I need a more professional looking bag, and am always pleasantly surprised at how much it holds. Just wait 'til you get a chance to use it on an airplane and doscover that you can still fit your feet under the seat :-)

ariscdn
09-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Yes! I look forward to going on my next airplane trip! :)

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

Shiva
10-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Have you been able to fit letter sized folder in there? I could not figure out if that was a folder you have in there or not....I can't seem to make it work!
s

Thanks to TB and myself, I now own a Co-Pilot as my daily school bag (I'm a HS teacher who is trying to go paperless with an iPad and a few letter size papers ONLY!)... and I also plan to use it as a trip bag that will fit under the seat in airplanes :) I really wanted to find the perfect bag for those two uses. I have some comments for possible improvements of course, which I'll write about later on.
For now, just test driving it, and enjoying my new Co-Pilot... it actually seats in my car passenger seat instead of my trunk or back seat... :)
In the pictures you will also see a short strap matching the interior colour and a small clear pouch, a cork wallet and in the middle compartment, my Starbucks cup fits perfectly! Amazing!