Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,301   Posts: 197,936   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 177
Welcome to our newest member, thefrillyhell.

Shipping Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ben
    • Aug 2003

Shipping Time

I ordered a Braincell (Flame of course ) to the UK via International Express. I was informed (and research proved this) that the Braincell was the best sleeve out there so my purchase was an obvious one to make (I want to protect my lovely new Tablet PC).

Now I'm sitting here waiting for it.........

If only I knew how long it'll take I'd be OK (i.e. I wouldn't be drawing out the dimensions on a piece of paper and laying my TPC in the middle just to check (for the 4th time) it fits).

From what I can gather it's up to 7 working days processing + up to 5 working days for the extra paper work for an international order (after which I get tracking info?) + 2 to 4 days in transit.

So how long am I looking at? About 3 weeks? More? Less? I really need it in 4 weeks time. Any consolidation/help/predictions would be much appreciated.

Ben

PS: why the white text? I need to go and take a couple of paracetamol now because of the squinting ;-).
    Ben
  • admin

Hi Ben,

We generally ship International orders within 2 days of receiving them - and how long it takes for the packages to arrive depends on which country you're in and how long customs takes with the package.

Also, you should have received an email with your Global Express Mail tracking number. I'm sorry if you didn't receive that email.

Ship time to the U.K. is usually very fast - taking only 3-5 days - could you PM me or email me at [email protected] and let me know your last name, order number, and order date? Then we can figure out exactly where your order is.

Comment

• Ben
      • Aug 2003

Silly me! I got the Braincell yesterday (tues) and I gave my order late thurs. Amazingly good fast service. I'll be reccommending you guys big time.

The bag (Size 5 BrainCell w/ simple strap) is fantastic. Just what I was looking for and fits my Acer C111TCi tablet PC perfectly. It feels so safe and has already turned a few heads (well I did go for the Flame Red!).

The pocket in the front is also great. An unexpected plus as I thought the web page said the Braincell no longer had pockets.

The strap is great too & really comfy. I was going to go for a Timbuk2 bag but I'm glad I went for a Braincell instead. It amazingly good.

I've already given out your website address to a few who asked so if you get an influx of UK orders don;t say i didn;t warn you....

Thank you for a great service and a great product.

Yours Sincerely,

Ben Hodgson

A quiet rural backwater,
      Suffolk,
      England
      Ben

Comment

• Darcy
        TOM BIHN Crew (we work here)
        • May 2003

Hi Ben,

Yay!

We do hear from customers in the U.K. that the shipping time is incredibly fast.

Glad the bag and strap are working out for you, and I'm also quite impressed you went with the Flame! I would love to see everyone walking around with bags in vibrant, rich colors.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
        X