PDA

View Full Version : Nordic Synapse 25 --- Round 2

Peruvian
04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
This was just delivered by UPS 15 minutes ago!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/05/ha7e4a6a.jpg

I decided to give the Synapse 25 a second chance, after a failed first-attempt. I am a huge fan of the Nordic Dyneema!!

Up until a few days ago, Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 was but a dream, as this option was not even listed as one of the choices. This past Tuesday night I saw it as available and my heart started beating really fast!! I placed the order and here it is now!

Now, I am really curious about something. I thought Tom Bihn was changing ALL the bags to the new right-side zippers without the TB pulls. I am guessing (pretty educated guess, based on my almost-daily browsing of Synapse 25 availability) that the bag I received was just recently made. However, it has the old "upside-down" zippers with the TB pulls. Not complaining at all here (way used to the old style), just wondering if the zipper move was for all bags or selected ones only.

Anyway, here I go with "Round 2", and this time I'm praying it will work out (somehow; don't know how!) with the straps issue. In all fairness, I guess I should mention that I suffer from TOS (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome) on my left shoulder, which is mainly the reason why it didn't work out in the first place. If I have to tweak the straps somehow to alleviate the problem, well, so be it, I will!

yohopee
04-04-2014, 03:00 PM
The colours are lovely! I hope it works out. :)

taminca
04-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Very nice pic, Peruvian!

Hollie
04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Oh, I just put an order for this in a few minutes ago! It's so beautiful! Thanks for the picture, it will tide me over until mine arrives. :)