PDA

View Full Version : How bout dem new Cafe' Bag Medium colors?

threemoons
09-04-2003, 12:07 PM
How are we doing RE those new Medium Cafe Bag colors? I still want my Black body/Wasabi lining!
Thanks,

--Jen

:cool:

Darcy
09-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Go ahead and place an order for one - I've just added them to the site.

Note to customers: Bugging us on these forums really does work :D

threemoons
09-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Thank you SO MUCH! Just placed my order...look for my no-doubt scintillating product review soon! Thank you!

threemoons
09-10-2003, 09:35 PM
Wow..I REALLY like it...it is exactly the size I thought it would be...now, mind you, the interior pockets are SLIGHTLY different than advertised (I seem to recall sometihing about pen loops or something) but I am still very very happy...the back pocket is "just right" for the serious magazine junkie...I was able to fit the September issue of Vogue--all 700 or so pages of it--in with ease, and it didn't effect the "hang" of the bag at all!

One suggestion: Add an INTERIOR zip pocket for wallets and stuff; I know there's a zip pocket under the flap, but one inside--perhaps along the side wall--would be nice to avoid "wallet bulge" in the front of the bag.

You know, I may get a small Cafe' Bag in Wasabi/Cyan also. Just may.

Also...one other odd thing--the black main body naturally shows a bit of the Wasabi lining around the edges when the bag is in normal use...which is fine, except, as I found out in the park the past few days, it REALLY attacts...yellowjackets! I had to move my seat twice--the little buggers were going STRAIGHT for the bag lip, and I was afraid that one would fly up under the flap. I am not making this up! I had JUST gotten the bag that day; I had no foodstuffs on or near myself or said bag...but man did they love it! True story! :eek:

Thank you again for taking my color request, and for the custom shipping! I'll definitley be buying more from you as soon as finances allow.

Darcy
09-14-2003, 04:50 PM
There aren't any pen loops, but rather pen-sized organizer pockets. I never use those organizer pockets, though I'm not very organized...

yellowjackets! eee! Maybe they just want to be friends...with the bag. Or pollinate it.

No problem about the shipping - FYI to everyone else, if the shipping method you're given at checkout just doesn't work for you, feel free to contact us and we can often work something else out.