PDA

View Full Version : Aeronaut goes to Mount Fuji

Poker Face
05-28-2014, 06:32 AM
Hi everyone!

This is my first post on the Tom Bihn forum. I've been reading this forum for a few months now, and it has helped me a lot for choosing the right bag and accessories. Thanks a lot to all of you guys, your advices are precious!
I'm a big fan of the Nordic dyneema fabric, it's gorgeous, however it is being discontinued for the moment, too bad... Well, as a true fan, I ordered a few items in Nordic before they became extinct :) (I think Matthew "the bag guru" has become half crazy because of me as I've changed/added stuff a couple of times!)

I did visit Mount Fuji a couple of days ago with my Aeronaut (in Nordic Dyneema/Solar of course): here's the picture of the aeronaut with Mount Fuji and lake Kawaguchiko in the background. Fuji-San is a very shy mountain, so its head was in the clouds most of the times!! I could fit all my stuff in the aeronaut and it did fit perfectly on the small bins of the Japanese bus linking Shinjuku (Tokyo) to Kawaguchiko (close to Mount Fuji).

Sayonara!!

Poker Face

monkeylady
05-28-2014, 07:07 AM
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! How lucky both you and your Aeronaut are for such a trip! Gorgeous photo.

Poker Face
05-28-2014, 08:44 AM
Hello monkeylady,

Thanks for the compliment :) !
I've seen lots of cool pics of Tom Bihn bags in so many cool places that I tought it would be nice to post one as well.

Japan is such a beautiful country, and it's also the birthplace of the Tom Bihn Dyneema fabric (hehehe) ;)

I'm looking forward to my next Tom Bihn delivery (which will be "très Nordic for moi" as Miss Piggy would say in her typical French-English) at the end of June: I live in Europe and customs fee are huge, so I try to pick up my "American made" stuff in the US when I'm travelling there!

Cheeeeeers!!

Poker Face