PDA

View Full Version : Three new arrivals

Moose
06-17-2014, 03:34 PM
Today's delivery included the iberian, wasabi and small black shop bag. I think it might be enough, for now. :)
Moose

Yoda Sloth
06-17-2014, 08:51 PM
I took my daughter to the mothership today to get her a TARDIS bag for her birthday (she is currently trying to decide on a username so she can create her own account and seek forum wisdom on her TriStar vs. WF decision...)

I had a wasabi small shop bag in our pile to get - and she said "Why do you need another bag just like a bag you already have?" (note: I have a BLACK small shop bag) I said, "I need it in a cheerful, light, spring color" and she said, "it's almost summer, not spring", and I said "ok, a summer color then", and put it back.

I got an Aubergine/Wasabi Little Swift to make up for my loss....

Moosed - She is questioning your sanity as she views your collection :)

(she is young, she will grow wiser in time :))

Theminiz
06-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Hello forum, I am Yoda Sloth Jr.! Mother, it was not my intent to deprive you of your wasabi shop bag. Apologies. However, I do prefer the swift in all honesty.

GoStanford
06-17-2014, 09:59 PM
Hello forum, I am Yoda Sloth Jr.! Mother, it was not my intent to deprive you of your wasabi shop bag. Apologies. However, I do prefer the swift in all honesty.

That's pretty cool - I wonder how many multigenerational TB users there are?

scribe
06-17-2014, 10:03 PM
Hi Theminiz! I would warn you about the obsessiveness here, but with a mum like Yoda Sloth you already know what to expect ;)

Good luck with deciding between the WF and TS! I ordered a TS first, but decided it was too big for me and went with the WF.

icebeng
06-17-2014, 11:51 PM

You 2 could always make another trip to get the wasabi shop bag, mothership shopping trips sounds like great fun!
And I assume you're the photographer for Yoda Sloth's awesome photos in a suit? Thank you for the great shots!

Moose
06-18-2014, 01:51 AM
From Yoda Sloth: Moose - She is questioning your sanity as she views your collection :)

No worries, I'm right there with her. :)

dorayme
06-18-2014, 03:53 AM
Moosed - She is questioning your sanity as she views your collection :)

What's sanity got to do with it?