PDA

View Full Version : Tom Bihn based tiered EDC

ceepee
07-01-2014, 09:56 AM
I own and love several Tom Bihn bags, but would often find myself with 'analysis paralysis' when trying to decide which one bag would best suit the load that I needed to carry on a particular day. I also hated having to transfer my stuff from one bag to another. So, inspired by the YouTube videos of The Urban Prepper (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUrbanPrepper) I created my own, basic, Tom Bihn based, tiered EDC system. Which, without further ado, I present to you now in all its Burnt Orange Glory :) .....

Tier 1:

OK, no bags and no Burnt Orange just yet :) ..... Just my keys, a teeny tiny Streamlight Nano torch and a Leatherman Style. These are always in my pocket so that if I happen to step outside the front door to chat with a neighbour, I'm not going to accidentally lock myself out (learnt the hard way!! :))
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/02/7aba4yva.jpg

Tier 2 = Tier 1 + :

Small Cafe bag containing (roughly left to right from top to bottom) folding shop bag, little screen wipe thingy, manicure set (trying hard to grow my nails after 40-odd years of biting them!), card wallet, sunglasses, store loyalty cards, spare AA batteries, Snow Peak mini spork & travel chopsticks, Joby tiny tripod, emergency battery pack & cable (in pouch), folding reading glasses, hand sanitiser spray, tissues, pen, penlight torch, (not pictured) iPhone, iPad mini, earbuds and folding cap. I also need to add a small first aid kit and have a double organiser pouch set aside for this purpose. I will carry this bag whenever I step outside the house for more than a few minutes. I use a 3D mesh organiser pouch to corral the small bits and bobs that wont fit in the front or internal pockets of the cafe bag. The dark interior doesn't bother me in the slightest because everything is kept in the same place and can be easily found without having to physically look inside.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/02/y3asade2.jpg

Tier 3 = Tier 1 + Tier 2 + :

Depending on what else I feel the need to carry, this will either be my S19 or my S25 (or, soon, my Daylight Pack :)). I will take this whenever I'm going further afield, out for an extended period or if the weather dictates. It will always contain a water bottle and a waterproof jacket but may also carry extra clothing layers, food, headphones, laptop in Cache etc etc. The Cafe Bag can be nested inside the backpack but I usually carry it separately for easy access to its contents.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/02/5apu5any.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I went on holiday (car trip) for a couple of weeks. I took my S25 as my 1 travel bag. With my clothes packed into Pilot packing cubes, they were easily removed so that the S25 could also double as my Tier 3 on our days out.

readmore
07-01-2014, 10:01 AM
YES! I do this, too.
1: phone, TB wallet, keys in travel stuff sack size 1 (iberian)
2: small cafe bag (linen/navy)
3: large shop bag (nordic, steel 400d, or black) - kid #1 stuff is in his navy SCB, kid #2 stuff is in a PCSB

PaulT00
07-01-2014, 10:08 AM
My goodness, what a lot of orange!

Kudos on doing a couple of weeks' holiday using only a S25 for your main luggage. I doubt I could manage that on recent experience, but it's definitely something to aim for. And I definitely like the tiered approach!

edited to add: how do you find those little folding reading glasses? I have reached that point in my life too - very shortsighted but starting to get presbyopia with age - so i carry a pair of cheap +1.5 ready readers, but they take up too much room... that's my excuse really, it's more that there isn't so much room left over when I'm carrying one of my 32 pairs of Oakley sunglasses in their hard case!

ceepee
07-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Kudos on doing a couple of weeks' holiday using only a S25 for your main luggage. I doubt I could manage that on recent experience, but it's definitely something to aim for. And I definitely like the tiered approach!

It helped that I'd taken along a Scrubba Wash Bag (http://thescrubba.com - I believe that I first read about it on these very forums) and that the weather was nice enough to dry clothes reasonably quickly. Although there was a laundrette on site (re-visited my childhood by staying in a static caravan with my parents :)) the Scrubba was so effective that I didn't need to make use of it. It just took 10 minutes every other morning rolling the bag around the veranda (didn't have those when I was little! :)) to ensure we always had clean clothes on hand.

Ilkyway
07-01-2014, 10:41 AM
ceepee this is owsome! First I whatched the youtuub video that eWalker linked to on behalf of you mentioning the youtuuber, than I found your post. I am NOT an orange person BUT I love your picture. This burned orange looks so great. It would bite all my purples so I can not get one but I'll show this to my husband and hope he might be perswaded to buy something in that color so I can look at it in "person".

Love the zipperpulls on your S25! And I find this tear-approach very interesting. I do something like this but not as consequently as he and you. Will work on that. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and taking the time to describe everything so detailed. Maybe you just helped my SCB to a bit more fresh air. I sadly have to admit that I did not bring it out much till now.

Great post, great new ideas for me and my husband, thanks again!

Ilkyway

ceepee
07-01-2014, 11:33 AM
edited to add: how do you find those little folding reading glasses? I have reached that point in my life too - very shortsighted but starting to get presbyopia with age - so i carry a pair of cheap +1.5 ready readers, but they take up too much room... that's my excuse really, it's more that there isn't so much room left over when I'm carrying one of my 32 pairs of Oakley sunglasses in their hard case!

The Readoptics glasses are excellent. I actually prefer them to my 'proper' Specsaver glasses because they're so light and grippy, and they don't slide down my nose whilst I'm reading. I like them so much, I'm going to be placing an order for some more quite soon.

ceepee
07-01-2014, 11:39 AM
ceepee this is owsome! First I whatched the youtuub video that eWalker linked to on behalf of you mentioning the youtuuber, than I found your post. I am NOT an orange person BUT I love your picture. This burned orange looks so great. It would bite all my purples so I can not get one but I'll show this to my husband and hope he might be perswaded to buy something in that color so I can look at it in "person".

Love the zipperpulls on your S25! And I find this tear-approach very interesting. I do something like this but not as consequently as he and you. Will work on that. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and taking the time to describe everything so detailed. Maybe you just helped my SCB to a bit more fresh air. I sadly have to admit that I did not bring it out much till now.

Great post, great new ideas for me and my husband, thanks again!

Ilkyway

I buy Olive bags for my partner so I still get to look at that colour in person :). He's not as organised as me but I'm working on it!

The zipper pulls are from an online store called Survival Depot (survivaldepot.co.uk) ..... I also have green ones for my partner :)

The tiered approach is so obvious when you think about it .... makes much more sense to add a bag for extra gear than switch everything to a whole new one!

flaneuse
07-01-2014, 12:01 PM
I love it! Great collection and photos of the burn orange. It's really pretty.

I do something similar, but with my SEs. My nordic one always has my wallet/phone/keys. Steel SE is my diaper bag for the babbies. Then my clear 3d cube holds the miscellaneous things like band aids, food shears, shout wipes/hand wipes ect. I can easily move those three bags into any of my larger bags, or for quick errands, grab the nordic SE and go.

ilikepie
07-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Thanks, ceepee. Very informative, as well as orange.

I use mostly the Synapse 19 and Large Cafe Bag. The Large Shop Bag always has a pair of reading glasses, a pen, and some paper. The Synapse has some permanent items (e.g., reading glasses, pen and paper, nail clipper, flashlight), but everything I would hate to get caught without stays in a Kit,* in the Synapse's main compartment, even at the cost of some redundancy. To change bags is just a matter of transferring the Kit.

Keys and cash in pants pockets. If something happened to my bag, I'd still have my keys.

*People are loving the Q-Kit. Where was the love for the Kit? Why did it go away?

scribe
07-01-2014, 12:48 PM
I do much the same thing with my olive SE + S19 - the SE goes pretty much everywhere with me on weekdays, as it holds my phone, purse and house keys (as well as other small items), then I add the S19 for my commute as it has plenty of space for a lunchbox, brolly, ereader, SSB, etc.

However for weekends and days off I generally transfer phone, purse, keys and earbuds to my MCB, which contains duplicates of everything else that I keep in my SE (and some duplicates from my S19, like a SSB and compact brolly). I guess I could throw the SE into the MCB, but I prefer the mental transition from work to play that comes with the changeover :)

Ilkyway
07-01-2014, 02:22 PM
I saw two of the youtube videos by now. But there is something I do not get. What means tiered EDC? EDC is clear (Every Day Carry) but the tiered I do not get. Or does it refer to the round chart of is inventory?

I am very close to convincing my better half that a burned orange S25 is all he wants in a Backpack. Hi has second thoughts about Olive and I now I would come to terms with this color if I had to, but I'd rather would not have to. (I know scribe you like it but we two can always agree on aubergine. By the way have a save trip tomorrow!)

Ilkyway

sturbridge
07-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Tiered means that kits build on each other: tier one is the stuff you always have with you no matter what. For tier two, you have everything from tier one, plus some additional item. For tier three, you have everything from tier 2, plus different additional items.

For me, I always have my keys, phone, tissues and a small emergency kit. That's tier one. Anytime I leave the house, I have tier one. If I'm going to be away for the day, like to work or out for an afternoon, I have tier 2 which includes a water bottle, umbrella if its supposed to rain, maybe my tablet, and some additional niceties (tea, snacks). Tier 3 is when I'm going to be away for a substantial amount of time, or away from usual civilization, or somewhere where it would take a while to get to life's necessities. For example, away for a weekend, at the beach or at a concert where I wouldn't want to have to leave in the middle. Tier 3 includes a first aid kit (Tier one had bandaids and ibuprofen only), extra clothes, a towel, and perhaps picnic or wine accessories, and my inflatable cushion.

Ilkyway
07-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Thank you sturbridge, that cleared it up for me.

monkeylady
07-01-2014, 04:07 PM
I saw two of the youtube videos by now. But there is something I do not get. What means tiered EDC? EDC is clear (Every Day Carry) but the tiered I do not get. Or does it refer to the round chart of is inventory?

I am very close to convincing my better half that a burned orange S25 is all he wants in a Backpack. Hi has second thoughts about Olive and I now I would come to terms with this color if I had to, but I'd rather would not have to. (I know scribe you like it but we two can always agree on aubergine. By the way have a save trip tomorrow!)

Ilkyway

Dear Ilkway, you would be STUNNED at how gorgeous the aubergine and burnt orange are side by side. I have a deciduous tree in my garden whose leaves turn aubergine, gold, and burnt orange in the autumn. Even just the aubergine and burnt orange together are to die for! The combo always reminds me of the abundance of late summer and autumn.

WenV
07-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Wow! Ceepee that is a fantastic setup! I love your Burnt Orange SCB plus the other B/orange collection. They all look great together!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Hollie
07-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Love this, so much! Great photos! :) Like a bunch of other folks, I do something similar, although I'm terrible about moving my Bag 1 (I think of it as my "Root Bag") around. Right now it's a Side Effect, but sometimes it's the Small Cafe Bag, and sometimes it's the Medium Cafe Bag. These go into the Smart Alec or the S25 when needed.

The orange is just so beautiful. I'm so used to saying, about orange, "It isn't my color." And yet I notice that I can't stop staring at it.....I have a feeling an orange Cafe Bag is in my future.

eWalker
07-01-2014, 05:02 PM
I own and love several Tom Bihn bags, but would often find myself with 'analysis paralysis' when trying to decide which one bag would best suit the load that I needed to carry on a particular day. I also hated having to transfer my stuff from one bag to another. So, inspired by the YouTube videos of The Urban Prepper (TheUrbanPrepper - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUrbanPrepper))

Is this the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymu_ffwYZbU&src_vid=OG7Cohix4xQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_685217

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avokXadOEws

Link to PDF (https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediafire.com%2F%3F1ok evbw90acvcit&redir_token=7I3NT4R-Y2TmRUIuDvLiXf4Iwb58MTQwNDM0NTgwMEAxNDA0MjU5NDAw)

eWalker
07-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Tiered means that kits build on each other: tier one is the stuff you always have with you no matter what. For tier two, you have everything from tier one, plus some additional item. For tier three, you have everything from tier 2, plus different additional items.

So basically we are talking about a structured set of nested module bags or packing cubes?

I like this approach! I guess that is what I have been trying to do!

But instead of being urban survival oriented, and ours setups are mostly travel comfort or mobile computing/working oriented.

Based on that we can build a matrix allocating each module for each kind of "travel" and a TB bag to corral then... that would be interesting! :p

ceepee
07-01-2014, 07:14 PM
So basically we are talking about a structured set of nested module bags or packing cubes?

I like this approach! I guess that is what I have been trying to do!

But instead of being urban survival oriented, and ours setups are mostly travel comfort or mobile computing/working oriented.

Based on that we can build a matrix allocating each module for each kind of "travel" and a TB bag to corral then... that would be interesting! :p

I think The Urban Prepper uses the packing cubes more for organising his Bug Out Bags (BOBs). This is the video that I first saw that explains his tiered EDC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdy1waSwjn8

How you want to manage the actual carry part depends on personal preference. For example, in the above video, The Urban Prepper doesn't resort to a bag until tier 4. However, I can't stand carrying stuff in my pockets so if I want to carry anything more than my house keys then i will take a bag..... plus, any excuse to use my lovely TB bags, right?? :)

eWalker
07-01-2014, 07:30 PM
I can't stand carrying stuff in my pockets so if I want to carry anything more than my house keys then i will take a bag..... plus, any excuse to use my lovely TB bags, right?? :)

Yup! I agree with you!! :)

Nowadays, I rather nest bags then use tactical pants or vests for my EDC, so my tier 2 would already be a TB product, probably a pouch then either a SE or the Lead Pocket and so on! :)

scribe
07-01-2014, 09:51 PM
I know scribe you like it but we two can always agree on aubergine. By the way have a save trip tomorrow!

Yes, we can! And thank you! Only a couple of hours now before I have to leave for the airport :)

eWalker
07-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Yes, we can! And thank you! Only a couple of hours now before I have to leave for the airport :)

Gosh... I almost forgot! Have a nice trip and a safe return!

I will keep refreshing the Pilot page while you are out! :)

scribe
07-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Gosh... I almost forgot! Have a nice trip and a safe return!

Thanks!

I will keep refreshing the Pilot page while you are out! :)

I've signed up for the Pilot availability email - though that doesn't stop me from going back to the page every so often!

ceepee
07-01-2014, 11:31 PM

Have fun :)

moriond
07-02-2014, 12:13 AM

Have a great trip. Enjoy your con, and the Tom Bihn fest.

Ilkyway
07-02-2014, 12:38 AM
ceepee I printed out the PDF-Files of the youtuber (I have to learn his name!) for my husband. I think the next few days we wount see much of him. And after that: a Synapse 25 for him to put in all the thinks he finds he will need to carry around from now on ;-)

With him I have to find the right approach if I want to buy a bag for him. I only was allowed to order him a A45 after he had the chance to practicepack my A45. But than I had to hurry because MY A45 was in great danger to be conquered by him. Lucky for me he realy likes the forest so my aubergine is save now. I wonder if this will be the same with the A30 once mine arrives... Well I am babbeling because I have a mountain of uninteresting paper to work through and I am procrestonating... sorry for that.

Ilkyway

scribe
07-02-2014, 04:07 AM
Have a great trip. Enjoy your con, and the Tom Bihn fest.

Thanks! @ceepee's Pilot got strip-searched at security - the poor lady emptying it out was utterly bemused by my plethora of OPs and stuff sacks (IIRC, at least 8 & 6 respectively!) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceepee
07-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Thanks! @ceepee's Pilot got strip-searched at security - the poor lady emptying it out was utterly bemused by my plethora of OPs and stuff sacks (IIRC, at least 8 & 6 respectively!) :)

Haha, bet she just wanted a good look at the Pilot and got more than she bargained for :)

eWalker
07-02-2014, 04:41 AM
ceepee I printed out the PDF-Files of the youtuber (I have to learn his name!) for my husband. I think the next few days we wount see much of him. And after that: a Synapse 25 for him to put in all the thinks he finds he will need to carry around from now on ;-)

Enabling points for you @Ilkyway and @ceepee! I was working on justifying the Daylight Backpack for me after buying the 400d Dyneema PCBP and you gave me the reason... I am using one of then on my emergency preparedness plan.

And @moriond just give a really nice tip (http://forums.tombihn.com/tom-bihn-news-everything-else/7878-any-more-product-announcements-expected.html#post70000)on how to make the 400d PCSB more structured using the DOP!

Give some more time and I will find a way to justify a Nordic PCSB (hopefully)! :p

Ilkyway
07-02-2014, 11:30 AM
eWalker did you order the Nordic PCSB jet and are trying to justify it "afterpurchas"? If not, there is no need since it is out of stock. The only Nordic left are the two PCBPs. If you need help justifying one of these just say the word.

MtnMan
07-04-2014, 08:41 PM
How many followers of this modular EDC concept here are using your modules to switch between different backpacks/other EDC bags for different uses (i.e., one bag being a "work" pack, another being a "hiking" pack, etc.)?

eWalker
07-05-2014, 01:52 AM
eWalker did you order the Nordic PCSB jet and are trying to justify it "afterpurchas"? If not, there is no need since it is out of stock. The only Nordic left are the two PCBPs. If you need help justifying one of these just say the word.
@Ilkyway That was a typing mistake I meant to write PCBP!

I am so upset that I missed the 400d Dyneema PCSB that I guess it still haunts me!

eWalker
07-05-2014, 01:55 AM
How many followers of this modular EDC concept here are using your modules to switch between different backpacks/other EDC bags for different uses (i.e., one bag being a "work" pack, another being a "hiking" pack, etc.)?
Not using yet but planning to!

Ilkyway
07-05-2014, 02:13 AM
@Ilkyway That was a typing mistake I meant to write PCBP!

I am so upset that I missed the 400d Dyneema PCSB that I guess it sill haunts me!

I am sorry about that. It was not my intention to rub salt into that wound. By the way, love your new Avatar. Did I miss a panda in between or is this the second one? And also: I am not so much a "signature-person" though this might change, but I liked that you put your timezone into your signature so I modyfide your idea and put my timezone in the Location-Section under my Avatar.

Greetings
Ilkyway

eWalker
07-05-2014, 03:37 AM
I am sorry about that. It was not my intention to rub salt into that wound.

Itīs ok! Itīs my war scar, meant to remind me that procrastination is not a good tactic with deeply desired, dreamed, mouth watering TARDIS one-time-only-in-that-special-fabric-and-color bags!! :(

Donīt worry, my psychiatrist said I will recover fully if I survive TBAS of the "big order"! In the mean time TB Forums good vibes every six hours does help to ease the pain! :)

By the way, love your new Avatar. Did I miss a panda in between or is this the second one?

That is the second one. Wait to see the next two! I canīt wait to the right time to post then!! :)

And also: I am not so much a "signature-person" though this might change, but I liked that you put your timezone into your signature so I modyfide your idea and put my timezone in the Location-Section under my Avatar.

We are such a borderless community that I thought would be nice to have a reference that was not country or language related but would help give an idea of how spread we are! So when I saw it on the thread, I jumped into the wagon!

I have great fun playing with my signature!

Once I read that "the secret to live on small confined spaces is to make small changes (like a picture on the side of your bed) frequently and constantly".

I think that the same principle applies to many other things from outfits to marriage.

I may were black on black every day but I will always wear something different to charm away boredom. :)

Changing signatures is free and eco friendly but I loved your idea of placing the timezone under the Avatar!!
Changing my right now!! :)

Cheers!!

Ilkyway
07-05-2014, 05:45 AM
eWalker I had much fun reading your answer. Very glad you will survive!!! I would miss your humerus open-minded attitude.
And as I like reading "signatures" and most of the time register, when they are changed, I might even have one of thous.

I like the quote. Can you share from where it is from?

MtnMan in parts I am doing this but not as consequently as I would like. The reason is, I can not decide which items go in which tear: nearly everything I carry around seems to be "so imported" that it should go in tear one or at least two. Since my teart-two-bag is eather a Side Effect or an UMP (which both go in any bigger bag as needed) space is limited. Than I start thinking tear two should be a bigger bag... and than the insanity starts all over again... Just an exmaple: an umbrella is dad weight until you need it. Where I live you do not need it often but when you need it you'd better have it or else you get WET.

Ilkyway

adalangdon
07-06-2014, 12:19 AM

Yeah, that's me. My 'modules' are a documents-only MDOP, a small OP with essentials (tissue, foldable brush, digestive enzymes...), and an organiser wallet for name-cards. Sometimes I include KTPs, one of which holds 3 pens and the other my ipod nano, earphones, cleaning cloth, etc. All these pouches go into either a SCB or MCB. When I upsize my EDC (because of books, water bottle, dental kit...) I clip these things onto various points in my SA/S19/S25 but leave the small OP behind because my backpacks hold my SE containing the same stuff in the OP plus a little bit more.

It's troublesome taking out all my stuff to put it in another bag, but seeing as I have a well-defined set of things I need on me and love changing the colour of my EDC bag, I've gotten used to it.

dorayme
07-06-2014, 07:56 AM

I do this, I have the small cork '11 mystery gift pouch with my earbuds and inhaler which goes into every bag. Often that is within whatever color SE I'm carrying, which I move from LS, to Imago, to MCB, co-pilot, or S19 depending on what I'm attempting to carry, and my mood. Sometimes I carry the SE solo, but that is rare. I don't use the SE in my SCB though.

So I guess my tiered EDC is the '11 mystery gift cork op, then the SE, then one of the larger bags.

backpack
03-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Beautiful pictures Ceepee!

I use a somewhat similar system.

Tier 1: Phone in Small Clear Pouch + keys + reading glasses in non-TB pouch.

EDC Public Transport:

Tier 1 in

Tier 2: SBC

Tier 3: S19

Before the S19, used to be LCB + Swift

EDC Car

Tier 1 in Tier 2 + or, in LSB

Special Occasions

Tier 1 + other content of SCB transferred to SE or SCB (if in a hurry) inside the Swift

The Tier 3 bags hold the FJN, iPad Mini, a emergency items Stuff Sack, water bottle, fleece or windbreaker/cardigan/hat/sunglasses, Large Clear pouch if I need letter size documents, sometimes a Kobo.

@ilikepie "*People are loving the Q-Kit. Where was the love for the Kit? Why did it go away"

Tom created the Smart Alec Upper Pocket:
Adds an extra 2+ liters of volume to the Smart Alec. Inside there are four small organizer pouches sized for the things to which you need quick access: smartphone, keys, multitool, flashlight. Two interior O-rings allow you to attach keys or pouches or what have you. It should be noted that in situ the six Gatekeeper attachments make the Upper Pocket look somewhat like the paw of a polydactyl tiger. Just saying.

It as the form of the Kit plus pockets and O-rings, the addition of the Gatekeeper attachments makes it useful to link to other bags, but those polydactyl tiger protuberances makes it less dressy than the Kit.

The SE is a much better replacement to the Kit as a dress bag and the Spiff Kits in washable Dyneema, with a hook to secure in place and a mirror have filled the cosmetics/toiletry, pens and pencils, portable hobby, coffee, medicine and "spirits" Kit that the Kit itself.

The SE, which was born as a Cordura modular waist bag, with non removable straps, was definitely casual. Some owners didn't like that.

In the forum, we said that we liked the form of the SE but it needed some improvements.
Tom and Nik redesigned it with better oriented inner pockets, more O-rings...

Darcy says it much better on the product page:"The Side Effect is a bag that has evolved directly from user feedback (mostly from folks on our Forums). The original Side Effect was a small waist pack: you guys were cutting off the waist straps, attaching Key Straps, and envisioning new ways to use the bag which we hadn't. Other mods — more O-rings, different label placement, a removable waist belt — were not DIY-able for you all. We decided it was time to catch up, and then some."

I didn't buy the first version but bought the new one which can be used as a Purse Like Object, even for the most formal circumstances.
The only exception would be SE in black Dyneema with a formal ball gown, but it could work with an edgy evening dress, at least in the U.S

The colors and feel of Ballistic are so classic, that they can match dressy pant suits in an array of colors.

I always think of the Malmaison, the residence of Josephine de Beauharnais and Napoleon when I want to describe TB Ballistic colors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chateau_de_Malmaison