Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,742   Posts: 190,283   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staying Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about a tiny Laundry Stuff sack for masks and other hygiene items? I already use a Small Yarn Stuff Sack for my scarf, armwarmers, and extra masks - would be great to have a part of the stuff sack dedicated to used/dirty items.
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Comment

Originally posted by kieri View Post
      What about a tiny Laundry Stuff sack for masks and other hygiene items? I already use a Small Yarn Stuff Sack for my scarf, armwarmers, and extra masks - would be great to have a part of the stuff sack dedicated to used/dirty items.
      That is a great idea, especially if it is in Ballistic and can be hand washed with soap and water, on a regular basis.

Does anyone know how big the Laundry Stuff Sack is, compared to other TB items?
      Last edited by backpack; 10-04-2020, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X