Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,321   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, StatsChick.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake Charmer and a MacBook Pro charger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake Charmer and a MacBook Pro charger.

I’m about to order a synik, and I want to add a snake charmer to it. I’ll like to make sure I have my 16” MacBook Pro charger handy with it, and I’ll keep that in the bottom half. So, my question is, what’s your experience with the 16” MBP charger and a snake charmer? What’s the sweet spot for a good fit and not much wasted space?

Thanks, everyone!

synik 22 or 30?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
      synik 22 or 30?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I’m pretty sure this is the Synik 30 for a 16” MacBook Pro. I’d use the Small Snake Charmer in the bottom chin pocket for either Synik 30 or Synapse 25

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
        I’m pretty sure this is the Synik 30 for a 16” MacBook Pro. I’d use the Small Snake Charmer in the bottom chin pocket for either Synik 30 or Synapse 25

moriond
        Thanks for the reply! I see now, though, that it doesn't look like the Snake Charmer will be around when a pre-order Synik 30 is ready to ship; that's a bit of a conundrum.

Comment

Originally posted by father_dawg View Post
          Thanks for the reply! I see now, though, that it doesn't look like the Snake Charmer will be around when a pre-order Synik 30 is ready to ship; that's a bit of a conundrum.
          The snake charmer is on the list of items slated to go into production relatively fast, as outlined in this blog post that gives updates on the order in which pending products will be remade — so it should be something that you can add to your order before the Synik is ready to ship.

HTH

moriond

Comment

Working...
          X