Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,623   Posts: 188,921   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 294
Welcome to our newest member, lammy.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ode to Pouches, Stuff Sacks, Cubes, & Other Organizational Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since many new forum members have been posting with questions about how to organize their new Tom BIHN bags, it seems like a good time to revive this thread, where it’s possible to see which accessories various users like, in a context of different usage preferences.

moriond

Comment

After selling my Western Flyer and flirting with the AER Travel Pack 2, I’m glad to say that I’ll be back with a Synik 30!

So what worked for me is the:
      1. WF Large Packing Cube: Perfect for my style of organization (flat packing instead of rolled up), and was so ideal when I used the WF, but I read that this PC fits into the S30, so we’ll see other than that. Can’t travel without it.

2. A30 Laundry Stuff Sack: Honestly my most used organization pack. Packs my socks and undies, and easily stores dirty laundry. Small, efficient, amazing.

Buying the Large Travel Tray to see how it’ll be, but I’d probably say it’ll workout as I do love to place my watch, phone, and wallet scattered throughout the room, and this will help me organize better.
      Black/Northwest Sky Western Flyer

Comment

Working...
      X